Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I will have the most forum posts on this website
sometime
Well that's a good thing to look forward too, but don't spam.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Heh, good luck at getting 1000+. Rolleyes Somehow, deep inside, I find myself doubting you will find the time and desire within you to create more than two dozen reasonable, well-written, read-worthy posts before you vanish on to other realms of the Internet, never to be seen by those of us who call this part home again.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-24-2013, 03:16 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Heh, good luck at getting 1000+. Rolleyes Somehow, deep inside, I find myself doubting you will find the time and desire within you to create more than two dozen reasonable, well-written, read-worthy posts before you vanish on to other realms of the Internet, never to be seen by those of us who call this part home again.

you naysayer of dreams
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(02-24-2013, 03:42 AM)Glome Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 03:16 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Heh, good luck at getting 1000+. Rolleyes Somehow, deep inside, I find myself doubting you will find the time and desire within you to create more than two dozen reasonable, well-written, read-worthy posts before you vanish on to other realms of the Internet, never to be seen by those of us who call this part home again.

you naysayer of dreams

Just watch the opposite of what OP promised happen.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.