I'm going to create quotes. Here's my first.
This is a movement, towards humanity, a triumph, no this is a move, set forward towards earth with full power. Now this is life.

Broloxer Wrote:

"This is a movement, towards humanity, a triumph, no this is a move, set forward towards earth with full power. Now this is life."

How's this for a quote?

O.OLOGICO.O
(06-16-2011, 06:45 AM)Logic Wrote: Broloxer Wrote:

"This is a movement, towards humanity, a triumph, no this is a move, set forward towards earth with full power. Now this is life."

How's this for a quote?

Much better now if I steal that quote...
“My darling, there is no difference between us, it's only what we make off of each other, there are no “trolls” but just an imperfect definition of being “tough” on the Internet, as everyone is as truly weak as the other, people are equal.”

-Sisloxer
Try this: (short version) Flowers explain life, the seed starts out, then the stem forms, next the leaves form, the leaves being the memories and good and bad times of your life, finally, the top of the flower with your brain in the center.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Only the past contrasting the present can make the future look bad. Removing the past is not a solution, only the present can change the future...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
When a member of love dies, we shall remember the good and bad, when we die, we shall re live it in the heavens.
I am tempted to use blank [quote] tags.
But I won't.

Gaming doesn't turn you into an idiot unless you play games made for idiots.

(I know, mine is crappy.)
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Ehhmmm,

"With great power comes great responsibility"

I bet no ones heard that one before... -_-
I will spam you all with MY quote's I've collected from animes. NO STEALING!1!111

My plan was perfect but there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate, he's a dumbass...and there's no accounting for Dumbass....Ness.
Agito Wanijima (Air Gear)

Look at the sky, its so far away. But right here, right now it seems so close.
Kazu (Air Gear)

God's not at home. He's on vacation at Vegas.
Eda (Black Lagoon)

God is emotional bullshit.
Revy (Black Lagoon)

All they saw in me was another little ghetto rat with no power and no God. What's left for a poor little Chinese bitch to rely on? It's money of course. And guns. Fuckin' A, with these two things, the world is a great place.
Revy (Black Lagoon)

People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone's circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It's not chance or fate. It's the choice you made.
(Black Lagoon)

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Hitsugaya Toushiro (Bleach)

If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?
Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

A choice isn't something someone gives you, it's something you make for yourself.
Papillon (Buso Renkin)

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Various Characters (Detective Conan)

Oh right, most talented artists become famous after they're dead, I'll make you great by taking you to the cemetery called prison.
(Detective Conan)

That painting is large and unattractive. It reminds me of your mother.
Richard Moore speaking to his daughter (Detective Conan)

To me, the world is not only the shape on the map. on the battle field, all i see are the face of the order and my friends.... I am an awful person aren't i? instead of the real world, all i care is my friends That's because they are my whole world...... if just one of my friend dies, To me, it's the same things as a part of the world being destroyed.
Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man)

No matter what happens, I'll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I'll keep on walking.
Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)

When you close your eyes and look at the World, what do you see
Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man)

I soon came to the point where I didn't know whether my smiling face was a lie or not.
Lavi (D.Gray-man)

A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one who can create your own path. Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is.
Cross Marian (D.Gray-Man)

Our injuries will heal as long as we're alive. But the scars will remain...
Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man)

The real evil is the power to kill people. Somone who finds himself with that power is cursed. No matter how you use it, anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness.
Yagami Soichiro (Death Note)

All humans die the same, the place they go after death isn't decided upon by a god it is Mu (nothingness).
Ryuk (Death Note)

Humans are interesting.
Ryuk (Death Note)

Only I could do it! I was well aware that killing people is crime in itself! Yet at that point it was the only way to make things right! I thought to myself that someday people will come to realise this as much, and regard it as an act of justice! I had no choice but to act as Kira... it was the destiny given to me.I was chosen to renew this rotten world, to bring about true peace - a utopia.
Yagami Raito (Death Note)

This world is rotting...
Yagami Raito (Death Note)

In the end there is no greater motivation than revenge.
Mello (Death Note)

No Matter How Gifted you are.. You alone cannot Change the World
"L" (Death Note)

Misa: I can't even imagine a world without Light
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
(Death Note)

What smells like old milk....Oh I know.... Its YOU....you know you should stop when you get into high school.
Hiruma Yoichi (Eyeshield 21)

Devils don't ask favors from God

If sorry could solve anything, we wouldn't have a need for the police.

Don't get close to him, his stupidity is contagious.

i can hear it now, the footsteps of the devil...

There's not such thing as an invincible man in this world.

I don't think anyone is born knowing the reason why they're here its just something you have to find as you go along
Honda Tohru (Fruits Basket)

For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.
Honda Kyoko (Fruits Basket)

Normally I hate people who whine all the time... but in your case... it would be okay... to complain...Be selfish... Say what you want... once in a while... It's okay... To let yourself be sad.
Sohma Kyo (Fruits Basket)

If we are to trade insults on flamboyant lifestyles, you may not come out with the upper hand.
Sohma Yuki (Fruits Basket)

We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ass.
Sohma Shigure (Fruits Basket)

If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you'll ever be....
(Fruits Basket)

A Gun is Good. Unlike A sword or a knife, it doesn't leave the feeling of a person dying in your hands.
Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)

A man who inflicts suffering can't rest. His guilty mind won't allow it. But today, I can finally close my eyes to the living nightmare. And lay down, knowing that I won't wake again.
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist)

Come on, this is contest of freaks, and I'm as normal as they come.
Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist)

On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces.
Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)

She'll have good kids...By a sexual reproduction.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!!!.
(Gintama)

Listen up!
Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
But it's cold outside your bed.
You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!
You make up your mind to go!
You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!
You think that all your life has led to this moment!
But then you realize!
It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!
That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!
But you don't stop! You can't stop!
That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
DO YOU GET IT!?
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

When a woman says something’s cute, a man just can’t trust it
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

A life without gambling is like sushi without wasabi
(Gintama)

When your friend is crying, cry with him.
When your friend is worried, you should worry with him.
and when your friend has an awkward bowel movement, then you must have an awkward bowel movement too, Shin-chan.
If you are a friend, you should be able to share the other's pain, no matter what.
And Shin-chan, if your friend goes down the wrong path...
Then, you must stop your friend, even if it ruins your friendship.
That is true samurai friendship.
Otae to Shinpachi (Gintama)

Stress makes you bald, but it's stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway,
so in the end there's nothing you can do.
(Gintama)

With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!.
Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

The letters I've written before are all blackmail to people.
I'm not sure if I know how to write a real letter.
Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)

They were traps? I thought they were attractions
Killua (Hunter X Hunter)

Death is the end of everything. Your PAST and FUTURE will be lost in an instant where there will be no second chance. However as long as you live there will be a chance of pulling a win.
Yagami Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma)

I'll always be by your side, just like the wind that flows through your hair.
Yagami Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma)

Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life.
Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)

Hmm how shall I say this... My first impression is... I don't like you guys.
Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
Hataki Kakashi (Naruto)

A hero always arrives late.
Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)

In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power!.
Gaara (Naruto)

If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!.
Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)

Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

The best way to escape reality without running, is smiling even though, it is obviously fake.
Sai (Naruto Shippuden)

Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren't meant to pursue happiness...
Jiraiya (Naruto Shippuden)

Mankind's greatest fear is Mankind itself.
Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

The interaction of men and women isn't very logical.
Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Understanding 100% of anything is impossible. That's why we spend all our lives trying to understand the thinking of others. That's what makes life so interesting.
Kaji Ryoji (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten.
Dr. Hiriluk (One Piece)

People don't fear god, fear itslef is god.
Enel (One Piece)

Weakness is a sin.
Crocodile (One Piece)

There's no time. Just do what he says for now. If he's lying, then we'll just blow his brains out. Reborn (Katekyo Hitman Reborn, chap.259)

Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist.
Rokudo Mukuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

I dont need to believe in God to believe in myself.
Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki)

People say that they want to be free as a bird.. Is it because they can fly? But what happens when a bird got lost flying out at the sea and need to rest? They may have regretted having wings in the first place.
Genjo Sanzo (Saiyuki)

Do you know where hell is? Inside your head.
Chrona (Soul Eater)

It's amazing how much you kiss your own ass.
Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence is on the planet?.
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]