Go Green, save grey! Respect the Manatees TODAY!
This slow moving creature does no harm to you. Many manatees die every year in Crystal River,Florida because of being hit by boats! They will come up to you. They are friendly creatures that can be up to 13 feet long, and weigh up to 3.5 tons. They like Lettuce and Algae, and Lettuce. But they also love Lettuce. Plus they like lettuce. They are curious things. They love to play and roll over for you, they will let you touch them and they will come to you. A manatee shall not harm anyone, they are happy where they are and they don't wanna get hurt. Most manatees have scars and marks because of boats. they are 3,000 West Indian Manatees left. I pay RESPECT to the Manatees, I hope you pay respect to the Gentle Giants of Rivers and oceans too. Please look at the pictures bellow
[Image: manatee.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCWwwL9G46I9I_KwSQ10s...mtaRjsOe6H]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-RlNrPPnvqEuu-O9_o6L...i_kVscJJxg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-fOqE3s1gyPzEs4yShLx...jRDJU4cEjo]
[Image: manatee.bmp]
[Image: gs_MP17.jpg]
[Image: Schrichte2-05web.jpg]
They clearly are friendly and big mammals. How do they harm you? Boat drivers in Crystal River do this..
[Image: a4s_manatee061008_26641c.jpg]
[Image: manatee&prop.jpg]
Just think, how would you like to get hit by a boat? Just Please, Go Green,Go Grey, RESPECT The Manatees today!
-By *!Fish!*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-fOqE3s1gyPzEs4yShLx...jRDJU4cEjo]

OMG, It's eating him!!!!
(Jk)

I support this thread.
(06-20-2011, 10:48 AM)Ice Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-fOqE3s1gyPzEs4yShLx...jRDJU4cEjo]

OMG, It's eating him!!!!
(Jk)

I support this thread.

Big Grin Thanks! Also mind going to Tesco and pick up some Lettuce for me? I'm all out and the manatees are hungry now! Wink Also get a good 5k tons of it! :3
SOMONE GET THE MANATEES LETTUCE! NOAW!
I love this animal. Smile
[Image: Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif]
Am I the only one that wants to hug one to death? Also I support this thread!
[Image: image?id=2155]
Support + I now want a manatee.

Tongue
Flame, Your not alone...AND I WANT ONE TOOOOOO! D:
[Image: Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif]
I've seen 'em before here in FL. :/ They travel friggin far for fresh water >.>
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(06-20-2011, 04:45 PM)simonheros Wrote: I've seen 'em before here in FL. :/ They travel friggin far for fresh water >.>

I swam with them and touched them! Big Grin I seen one called Cici! :3 They feel like a rough carpet..