Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Innerwebs in real life
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!?
Seriously though, I couldn't stop laughing. Although I'd love to have dem bed sheets and that Fleur De Lis print.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
I like MLP but this is a too much...
Home of the pony-loving tech-savvy guy.

seems legit
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.

I seriously can't understand why people love ponies so much. I'm no one to criticize people's likes but I keep scratching my head about this one.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
^Didn't I tell you over Steam?
Here it goes again, I guess.
Number one reason I decided to watch it was because Glome despised it. After watching 3 episodes, I was hooked. After a while I decided to dig around. The show was written by Lauren Faust, same person who worked on Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home for Imaginary Kids, etc. Tara Strong also does voice acting for Twilight Sparkle and she happens to be my favorite voice actor- ever. She did voices in the recent Batman games as Harly Quinn, she did some voices for Megas XLR, my all-time favorite cartoon on Toonami and then TONS of other voices in other Movies, tv shows, you name it. John DeLancie, one of the actors from Star Trek also voices a villain. Some of the animation is done by one of the animators from Adventure Time, a cartoon considered by many as this generation's best cartoon. And the music, oh lawd, the music. I've had Winter Wrap-Up stuck in my head for like 2 years now. And then the music, animation and art created by the community is just astounding. I'd go into more detail, but there are just piles of reasons why I love this show.
MYLP is dumb.

It was initially meant for 5 year old girls to watch with their mommies during the 90s.

nuff said kthxbi

Well I WAS the walrus.
Lemme stop you right there, Walrus.

MLP was around when my mother was a kid.

It was around when my sisters were little (they hated the animated video clips online; they were 'too pink! too girly! bleh!' The singing teapot toy they got about 6 years ago is perhaps the most hated possession we've never destroyed. And I don't believe the horror known as "Positively Pink" will ever truly leave my mind).

But the new generation is different.

Which is why it's so hard to resist.

Which is why I SHALL RESIST AND NOT GIVE IN EVER EVER EVER.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I'm assuming your mom was very young when she had you then. Apparently my mom is OLDER than my dad by 10 years (she's 51). I remember the old cartoons from the early-mid-2000's on Boomerang, they were actually GOOD and entertaining back then. OH HOW I MISS BEING A KID AND TODDLER!

Well I WAS the walrus.
Walrus, you wouldn't know a good cartoon if it came up to you slapped you in the face and said "Hello, I'm a good cartoon"