Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Innerwebs in real life
(02-23-2013, 05:48 AM)Myem Wrote:

O3O
(02-24-2013, 06:52 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: Walrus, you wouldn't know a good cartoon if it came up to you slapped you in the face and said "Hello, I'm a good cartoon"

You wouldn't know a good movie if your life depended on it.
A animated movie for you is "amazing".
Watch real people.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
MLP isn't a movie. The very first episode in the first generation was the only technical movie, and that was an hour-long special. Just because I don't talk about live-action series doesn't mean I don't watch them. Breaking Bad is one of my all-time favorite shows. And that "hurr mlp is for todlers, fags and girls" argument has been proven wrong so many times. The show has NO DEMOGRAPHIC, meaning anyone can watch it, according to its creators. And it's way better than most cartoons shown today anyways.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
It's like saying Teletubbies is a babies show, it is for everyone!!!

TINKI WINKI
DIPSY
LALA

TELETUBBIEZZ

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-24-2013, 08:13 PM)Oak Wrote: You wouldn't know a good movie if your life depended on it.
Watch real people.

So Wreck-It-Ralph is awful just cuz it's animated, and The Water Horse is epic cuz it's live-action.

(sigh)

You lose, my friend.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-24-2013, 09:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 08:13 PM)Oak Wrote: You wouldn't know a good movie if your life depended on it.
Watch real people.

So Wreck-It-Ralph is awful just cuz it's animated, and The Water Horse is epic cuz it's live-action.

(sigh)

You lose, my friend.

Wreck-It-Ralph is terrible because I have never seen it before. If I have never watched something before, it's hereby terrible since it's never caught my eye enough for me to even care to watch it.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-24-2013, 11:13 PM)Oak Wrote: Wreck-It-Ralph is terrible because I have never seen it before.

I'M DONE! I'M FRIGGIN' DONE!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(02-24-2013, 10:06 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: ^Didn't I tell you over Steam?

you didn't tell me that much. The other day my little sister was watching it and I must admit the show has a nice sence of humor.

Still, I find the ponies very unappealing in comparison with the cartoons you mentioned (exept the Power Puff Girls). Dexter's lab was fucking brilliant!
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]