Let's make a project that shall take years.. Like ModVenture!
(06-23-2011, 04:30 AM)LOL Wrote: What does that have to relate to "modventure"? What is that anyways?

If you play ROBLOX, look up modventure in people.
ModVenture is a ROBLOX Game planned by Telamon, Builderman and a Crew of ROBLOXians for 2 years. We can make one together! Whatcha say pl0x?
Well, I could tell you what I have planned for Buildismaran and then you guys could help with it.

Basically, I have planned for it a bunch of worlds and in each world, there are several games. They can be either basic -- like "Swim through the Cave without Touching the Walls" -- or complicated, like a Buildism version of Pac-man or Bejeweled.

Would that be like what you're thinking of? I know I would be thrilled to have other members of the community working on stuff for that. If that happens I'll keep the game on KeyBored and that alt will become dedicated to Buildismaran work.

(06-23-2011, 04:43 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Well, I could tell you what I have planned for Buildismaran and then you guys could help with it.

Basically, I have planned for it a bunch of worlds and in each world, there are several games. They can be either basic -- like "Swim through the Cave without Touching the Walls" -- or complicated, like a Buildism version of Pac-man or Bejeweled.

Would that be like what you're thinking of? I know I would be thrilled to have other members of the community working on stuff for that. If that happens I'll keep the game on KeyBored and that alt will become dedicated to Buildismaran work.
Yeah, Sorta. But needs a story.. Hmmm..

I don't think it needs a story... It's like a bunch of mini-games, only it's too epic to be called Mini-games. Like Poptropica -- a bunch of worlds with a bunch of games thrown in. Only better.
ModVenture isn't made by telamon and builder man... -_-

It's being worked on by MattChewy and 3 or 4 others, and it has been in the making for a couple months...

PLEASE don't give out false information...
(06-23-2011, 07:01 PM)Chaos Wrote: ModVenture isn't made by telamon and builder man... -_-

It's being worked on by MattChewy and 3 or 4 others, and it has been in the making for a couple months...

PLEASE don't give out false information...

People often lie to fill out things they are not sure about. :/