Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Did you hear about the meteor that exploded in Russian skies?
(02-17-2013, 08:26 PM)Void Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 09:30 AM)Hippo Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 05:53 PM)Void Wrote: It wasn't a meteorite and an asteroid, they were just spaceships chasing each other. One got shot down and was pulled into Earth's atmosphere.

You'd think a spaceship would have some way of preventing burning up in a planet's atmosphere... silly aliens.

The thermal shields obviously failed due to the hit from the other ship.

The aliens are Jews.

You just got red pilled.

Anyways, back to being serious. Does anyone realize just how frightening it would be to experience such an event?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-19-2013, 09:50 PM)Myem Wrote: Anyways, back to being serious. Does anyone realize just how frightening it would be to experience such an event?

As someone who's stood at a glass screen door while watching a tornado rip apart an electric power-line transformer a block away, yes, yes I do.

(You'd think the sparks would be orange or something, but no, they were blue and green.)
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Yeah, it's sad. Poor Russians. ):
As the great professor of Social Sciences (Myem) always says, blame it on the Jews!
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-24-2013, 03:58 PM)Oak Wrote: As the great professor of Social Sciences (Myem) always says, blame it on the Jews!

Now that you mention it, it sounds like a reasonable hypothesis.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-25-2013, 05:55 AM)Myem Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 03:58 PM)Oak Wrote: As the great professor of Social Sciences (Myem) always says, blame it on the Jews!

Now that you mention it, it sounds like a reasonable hypothesis.

It's a very reasonable theory. Conspiracies can be real too!

Well I WAS the walrus.
Stop saying that everything bad that was done were behind the Jews. You know how racist you are!? It's not funny!
And Yes, I have heard of that meteor that hit Russia, and I wouldn't be scared in that situation.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(02-25-2013, 05:16 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Stop saying that everything bad that was done were behind the Jews. You know how racist you are!? It's not funny!
And Yes, I have heard of that meteor that hit Russia, and I wouldn't be scared in that situation.

Look at me! I'm a hard kid! I ain't scared of no explosions! I spit in the face of tsunamis!

Living life on the edge!

No.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-25-2013, 08:50 PM)Hippo Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:16 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Stop saying that everything bad that was done were behind the Jews. You know how racist you are!? It's not funny!

Look at me! I'm a hard kid! I ain't scared of no explosions! I spit in the face of tsunamis!

Living life on the edge!

No.

Racist to tsunamis. I am for equality for all! Under NO MEANS SHALL YOU TORTURE BOTH TSUNAMIS AND EXPLOSIONS!!

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-25-2013, 08:50 PM)Hippo Wrote:

Living life on the edge!

No.

Hippo, your a hard kid? o_O I don't see your point mister.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.