Is there an Object Browser anywhere?
Where I can view different object types and get information about their methods, properties and events? If not, is the wiki sufficient enough for all of the objects?
oh god; it's you

The wiki is sufficient enough.
(06-25-2011, 02:19 PM)justgoaway1 Wrote: oh god; it's you

Hey, I'm not gonna act unfriendly toward you here. It's better here. And besides, I'm not sure if there is a lust for exploitation here either. Lets be friends on this site at least. Big Grin On that other site, we can clash all we want.
The Object List page in the Wiki; or the Insert > Object page in the Editor.
(06-25-2011, 02:33 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: The Object List page in the Wiki; or the Insert > Object page in the Editor.

What about hidden objects and objects you can't create?

Also, are you able to disable the shadow without disabling the border? I'm trying to make a leaderboard, but the shadow is unappealing.
I'm just kidding around. If it's a hidden object, it probably isn't meant to be created. If you really want to explore all of that, decompile the .jar.
There are no Hidden objects that I'm aware of.

And all the special methods and events are usually documented; although some have special features or don't have some events or methods that you'd think they might. Since I became a site mod I've been a bit too busy to update those in the Wiki, and I'm not sure roperson, Jacob_, InternetGuy, or LOL have gotten around to some of them.

As for UIs, I don't think so, but you could request it. Jacob_'s very good at taking and implementing suggestions -- I suggested all but 1 or 2 of the recent update group.
(06-25-2011, 02:19 PM)justgoaway1 Wrote: oh god; it's you

Exactly.

(06-25-2011, 02:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: There are no Hidden objects that I'm aware of.

And all the special methods and events are usually documented; although some have special features or don't have some events or methods that you'd think they might. Since I became a site mod I've been a bit too busy to update those in the Wiki, and I'm not sure roperson, Jacob_, InternetGuy, or LOL have gotten around to some of them.

As for UIs, I don't think so, but you could request it. Jacob_'s very good at taking and implementing suggestions -- I suggested all but 1 or 2 of the recent update group.

I'll get to those.