I had the worst 1 hour In my life.
Buildism got an error and I tought I'd never ever see buildism again... Finally it's fixed! Big Grin
Yay! Big Grin
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I jinxed it ):
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Kinda sad if that was your worst hour of your life.
(07-09-2011, 01:57 PM)Ice Wrote: Kinda sad if that was your worst hour of your life.

How is that sad? If buildism being down for an hour was the worst part of your life than I say you have a damn good life!
Or it could mean you don't have much else in your life.

For example; you have a fight with your friend/family member and they die before you ever had a chance to make up with them. That would be much worst.
Yes but if buildism being down for an hour is the worse thing that happens to your life than that could mean you have a really boring life or a really good life were nothing too bad happens.
"How is that sad? If buildism being down for an hour was the worst part of your life than I say you have a damn good life!"

A very correct analogy, indeed....

"Or it could mean you don't have much else in your life.

For example; you have a fight with your friend/family member and they die before you ever had a chance to make up with them. That would be much worst."

I guess if you just sit on the computer all day, this would be true, too.
But couldn't that also mean you don't have much good in your life?
You both are right lol. You don't have much of a life if thats the case but that could also mean that nothing bad has happened to you yet...but that could also mean that you dont get out of your house much if nothing bad has happened to you.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]