Don't you just hate it...
...when a bug locks up Buildism and destroys 10 minutes of your life?

That stupid UI button... Grr.
ROFL

I hate it when locked box's are still selectable when you use the click and drag select.
I hate it when Inserting a Script that reads "print("Hello!")" crashes your Game after Hours of Work and No Save. Sad
I hate it when launching two Buildism windows while ROBLOX Studio and Internet Explorer are running too locks up my computer and I lose all the stuff I was working on -- Buildism and otherwise.
(06-30-2011, 01:59 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: I hate it when Inserting a Script that reads "print("Hello!")" crashes your Game after Hours of Work and No Save. Sad

That's why you should save about every 10-20 minutes while working on a game.
(06-30-2011, 02:08 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I hate it when launching two Buildism windows while ROBLOX Studio and Internet Explorer are running too locks up my computer and I lose all the stuff I was working on -- Buildism and otherwise.

Internet Explorer? ROFL!!111!11!1!1!11!1one!1!

lrn2Firefox
I tried FF once. It wouldn't load several pages that IE loaded fine. And we only downloaded it because for some reason CA Security had decided IE was "a threat". As it did ROBLOX... And my virtual keyboard thingy.
(06-30-2011, 02:11 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I tried FF once. It wouldn't load several pages that IE loaded fine. And we only downloaded it because for some reason CA Security had decided IE was "a threat". As it did ROBLOX... And my virtual keyboard thingy.

That's because it has security settings against bad sites.
Either that or you messed up somewhere.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
It has security settings against Hot Wheels, ROBLOX, and PBS Kids Go? Ooookay.
Use Chrome. But what's really bad about Chrome is that it coppies the HTTP in a file to load sites faster.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-30-2011, 03:25 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It has security settings against Hot Wheels, ROBLOX, and PBS Kids Go? Ooookay.

You messed up something.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]