Partnership with Bungie?
Today, Bungie studios announced a project called Bungie Aerospace. The project is supposed to help independent games by connecting the developers to the official Bungie community. This will help Buildism A LOT. We will have new better users eager to make games. This will probably lead Buildism to the top and will finally make Jacob Happy. Big Grin
Bungie Aerospace infoness.
Even moar info.
Bumpity bump.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
SUUUUUUUPPPOOOOOOORRRRT!
that sounds real cool
I Must Kill muhahahahahaha :3:gun_bandana::crazy:

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQP7b8M2g4o]
WINNING WIN.
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
I too express encouragement torwards this idea.
Interwebz Wrote:We will have new better users eager to make games.

1) These "new" users might make our community worse instead of being "better".

2) I am eager to make places! None of my scripts work, however, even if the output says there are no errors. v.v
All my mods are available here.
(07-01-2011, 07:30 PM)Nyht Wrote: 1) These "new" users might make our community worse instead of being "better".

2) I am eager to make places! None of my scripts work, however, even if the output says there are no errors. v.v

1) They can hardly be worse than the RRR. And we survived and they lost interest and we won in 24 hours.

2) You are one of the exceptions -- many of our foruming users don't care too much about making games. As for your scripts, I constantly have odd errors... but they all show up in the Output. Feel free to share your failing scripts and we'll try our best to help fix them.
For what? Publicity?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]