What is the worst thing you've done to an insect?
I've only been stung about 3 and a half times in my life. The first time, it was because my dad had shooed away a caterpiller that some yellew jackets were attackeating, and then I forgot about them and it attacked me twice. Then I smacked it in the middle of another sting.

And those "cow killers"? I've heard of them... *shudders* But at least it's not a bullet ant.
I've been stung 1 or 2 times. Though in the UK the bees arn't poisonous. But my feet where all like inflamed in Florida. Reaction?
I've been stung by honey bees, carpenter bees, paper wasps, yellow jackets, fire ants, jellyfish, and that red velvet ant. Big Grin

Before I was interested in programming, I used to go outside all the time... now we live in the south where it's too hot to do that.
I was stung by honey bees and actually one by an Africanised bee, I was also stung by a cow killer and some moar painful stuff.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
It's too hot in the South NOW, yes, but back in 2004 it wasn't so bad... at least if I remember correctly. Then in 2005 everything went nuts with the weather and it hasn't been the same.
Killed one. :U
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
I limped in Florida. e.e Bites are PAINFUL.
Especially on the lip...
Where do you guys live? You can hardly get bitten in Chicago.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I used to crush ants with bricks and rocks. ._. And fish, stop eating ants, just stop. I mean, really? I've got bitten by ants 2 or 3 times in my life. I live in south Texas so it's sometimes one of the hottest places here. Droughts and wild fires happen too, and it's been some years since the last time it snowed.