Please Read!
Well.. Jacob_ is the only developer. Lots of games like ROBLOX and MC as alot more than that to begin with. By the 261th user, ROBLOX had a new intern. A.K.A Telamon. I don't know much about MC but I know that it is so popular they can charge 20$ for Gift codes. My point is Jacob_ can't make many games because theirs one developer, so he has to fix bugs and stuff like that, and he isn't making ANY money! He is LOOSING money by buying MC Gift codes to bribe us make games! This website isn't boring AT ALL! Soon when he can get more developers the game shall get better, he's using kids as mods because he can't pay! Understand why he needs new members and get it more popular and then release a membership to avertise? Thanks for your time.
-Fish
That was random 0-0.

Well said?
(07-01-2011, 03:17 PM)Ashely Wrote: That was random 0-0.

Well said?

Ohia, j00r back. :3
(07-01-2011, 03:24 PM)Fish Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 03:17 PM)Ashely Wrote: That was random 0-0.

Well said?

Ohia, j00r back. :3

Welcome back, Ashely glad to see you.
Telling ashely she's back is off topic.

I do agree with this thread though, jacob needs another person to help code for the site.
I disagree, kinda. Jacob_ is well off on his own. With other person, they might clash and updates would likely be reset.

OT: He is giving out gift codes!?
All my mods are available here.
(07-01-2011, 07:52 PM)Nyht Wrote: I disagree, kinda. Jacob_ is well off on his own. With other person, they might clash and updates would likely be reset.

That would only happen if Jacob_ and the other person coding didn't keep in communication. It would work fine if they worked together.
Revision control systems, people!
(07-01-2011, 07:54 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:52 PM)Nyht Wrote: I disagree, kinda. Jacob_ is well off on his own. With other person, they might clash and updates would likely be reset.

That would only happen if Jacob_ and the other person coding didn't keep in communication. It would work fine if they worked together.

A moderator did say he wasn't fond of working in a "team".
All my mods are available here.
Okay, who reversed the Ashley Remover.
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]