Apparently, the Nyan Cat can be addictive.
I have 2 tabs open right now. Windows XP, IE 8.

iexplore.exe 1: 10,700 K
iexplore.exe 2: 43,660 K
iexplore.exe 3: 47,840 K
javaw (Buildism.exe): 650,556 K
Internet explorer is a horrible browser.
Anyone who still uses it just to stubborn to swallow their pride and switch to a better browser.
(07-03-2011, 05:03 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I have 2 tabs open right now. Windows XP, IE 8.

iexplore.exe 1: 10,700 K
iexplore.exe 2: 43,660 K
iexplore.exe 3: 47,840 K
javaw (Buildism.exe): 650,556 K
YouTube will really kill processes on ie.

(07-03-2011, 05:13 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Internet explorer is a horrible browser.
Anyone who still uses it just to stubborn to swallow their pride and switch to a better browser.

It's the fact it takes them years to update, but it takes a non-profit company, as a SMALL team, a month or two.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(07-03-2011, 05:44 PM)Login Wrote: It's the fact it takes them years to update, but it takes a non-profit company, as a SMALL team, a month or two.

Those small teams have to make updates fast and quick or else people will switch from them to something else. Microsoft and Bill Gates have nothing to lose, so they make a few big updates, test it to see if it doesn't crash, redesign it because it crashes, repeat the last two steps dozens of times, and then release it.

And I bet nobody here uses NetZero. They were a small company that made a free browser, and then they were left behind.
At this point, updating fast or not wouldn't make a difference - many people STILL USE FireFox 3.6 - even though it has many bugs. They know it has better performance. So they'll stick with it. If you want people to use your browser, regardless of how rich you are, you should at least update it more often.

Big team or not, there IS a team who works on it IE.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Internet Explorer: best browser for getting another browser.
(07-03-2011, 05:56 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Internet Explorer: best browser for getting another browser.

Actually, I have a friend who says that it keeps blocking him from downloading Chrome.
Lol first you are talking about Nyan cat games and now internet browsers.....
[Image: image?id=2155]