Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember the good old days of Buildism?
Before the raids, when the most action was in the Corrupt-A-Wish and Ban the user above threads at two posts a day, when me and Daria and Interwebs and Sazaho and mat would see who could post the best sound effect on my profile?

Daria (with cheese skin): *poke*

Me: *Nom.*

Interwebs (with balloon skin): *H4x*

Me: *Pop.*

And then that basically continued up until the April Fools raid. How things have changed... Now mat and Daria have quit, and the forums get hundreds of posts a day, and we have more than 6 good playable games.
Are you implying that buildism isn't good anymore?
Of course not. These are the busy new days. Tongue It's just that I can't know everything that goes on anymore. I can only know most of it.
There really were no good days, it's just how you interpret of time and people. One of the things I'll hate to hear in the future is someone saying, "I miss the good ol' days back in 2010-2012 when everyone was nice."
Same goes with ROBLOX, even though there is not as much as now there was always trolls, flamers, haters, and spammers. Even back then it was claimed that 06ers shunned on 07ers and 07ers shunned on 08ers and the cycle goes on every year.

Comments about the "good old days" were designed to get new-commers jelly.
And it works, especially on the newbies and the gullible.

It's all just nostalgia.
I came after the Raid. Though like the time Bramwell was here? Smile And I used to spam all my questions on the Help forum? And I had no idea what went on? And when Kieron was nice®? Good times. :3
In my opinion, Buildism will never have "good old days". We are always changing and won't stop.
Whose Daria?

I have to say when I first joined I was confused.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I actually didn't bother visiting Buildism for 3 days after I joined.
(07-05-2011, 12:29 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Whose Daria?

Daria-theblablybla, who was one of the more active users before the raid and then disappeared.