Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the best thing you've ever done in your life?
Mine was getting a dog until we gave it away.

Sad
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Letting the 2 people who got to the registrations table for Microsoft Excel 2003 classes at the library at the same time as me go ahead of me.

I didn't really want to take Excel classes, but my dad insisted that I should.

There were only 2 slots left for that class, so I just put down my dad's email (I didn't have one at the time) and phone number so that they could let me know when they had another class available.

Somehow, somewhere, it got mixed up with stuff for the teen library board meetings, and I just wasn't able to muster up the courage to say "No, I don't really want to be on the teen board."

So, I ended up going to the first teen board meeting there a week or two later. And that was how I met Mysty.

And I still don't care the least little bit about learning how to use Microsoft Excel 2003.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-02-2013, 09:50 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Letting the 2 people who got to the registrations table for Microsoft Excel 2003 classes at the library at the same time as me go ahead of me.

I didn't really want to take Excel classes, but my dad insisted that I should.

There were only 2 slots left for that class, so I just put down my dad's email (I didn't have one at the time) and phone number so that they could let me know when they had another class available.

Somehow, somewhere, it got mixed up with stuff for the teen library board meetings, and I just wasn't able to muster up the courage to say "No, I don't really want to be on the teen board."

So, I ended up going to the first teen board meeting there a week or two later. And that was how I met Mysty.

And I still don't care the least little bit about learning how to use Microsoft Excel 2003.

What year was this class you took in?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.