Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Seriously Don't Want to See Buildism Fall Apart
Just because of the moderator choice and the chatroom, mainly myself. I know I joke around in the chat room but that stays there. I don't imply that it means nothing or that I am trying to get away with something...I am just saying it should not account for how you react on the site.

Seriously, I don't need people saying they want to leave just because the game is unfinished. It's in development, currency and other updates don't happen over night.

I don't want to see anymore iconic people leaving.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I totally agree.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I know what happens in chat stays in chat but everyone on here I don't think is completely mature enough to handle what your saying and then I think it effects how they are on here because they are use to the no rules policy
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
People left? O_O Who? I haven't been on in 24 hours.
I want to know the link to the chatroom... I can't find it myself.
(07-06-2011, 01:12 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: People left? O_O Who? I haven't been on in 24 hours.

Mcnoobster, Glome, broloxer they are all saying they are going to leave if the problems dont improve right away.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
tinychat.com/buildismchat

(07-06-2011, 01:15 PM)Fire Wrote: Mcnoobster, Glome, broloxer they are all saying they are going to leave if the problems dont improve right away.

Problems? What problems? <.< >.> I don't see any problems.
(07-06-2011, 01:17 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:15 PM)Fire Wrote: Mcnoobster, Glome, broloxer they are all saying they are going to leave if the problems dont improve right away.

Problems? What problems? <.< >.> I don't see any problems.

Of course you don't. You live in the mod world were you can just permaban all your problems.
Uh, no, the only times I've permabanned anything was when it was someone with a name like [censored] or some bot who posted "Cheap shirts hence Abercrombie good ways 10$".