Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, apparently People are Raging about not being a Mod?
Eh, I sent in an Application, I didn't get Accepted, Boom, it's over and Done. There's No Reason to get Mad, I mean, think about what you're doing in this Aspect, "GRR I didn't get to work for no pay graaaaah."

Now, does it seem so Bad?

Mods, if this is Spam, or I'm Wrong about Stuff, Sorry, feel Free to DELETE this Thread.
The only reason I didn't get picked was because I screwed up during the choosing. I understand what I did wrong now and I am defiantly trying my hardest to fix it.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
It just proves the ones who were whining didn't deserve to be a mod.
(07-07-2011, 01:03 PM)Ice Wrote: It just proves the ones who were whining didn't deserve to be a mod.

Oh really ice. I assure you I would make a better mod than you. Smile
I don't even want to be a mod, I'm one of the few who didn't send in an application.
"Oh really ice. I assure you I would make a better mod than you."

Ignoring what you did with (Old account, I don't wanna bother remembering it now), you'll be a very nice mod.

You're active, rational, and you actually contribute to the community with nice places.
Oh, Glome. I remember.
It's a good thing to not be a mod - it takes away your free time and is a job. A voluntary one at that. At first it seems great, slowly it is only but work. I do it because I enjoy helping and plan to be a coder for the site.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(07-07-2011, 04:28 PM)Login Wrote: It's a good thing to not be a mod - it takes away your free time and is a job. A voluntary one at that. At first it seems great, slowly it is only but work. I do it because I enjoy helping and plan to be a coder for the site.

Sigh... I've moderated many sites.
Also being a moderator isn't really bringing you a step closer to being a coder for the site.

You first need to learn the languages. Smile