Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement
I have decided that I'm going to take a break from the forums for a bit. Being among the most active Buildists, I usually end up in just about every argument and disagreement that happens here and I need a rest from that.

I won't be inactive, I'm not quitting Buildism -- I'm just going to work only on my games and my music for a little while. It may be two to three days, it may be more than a week, but I am going to try to just enjoy the game instead of trying to be a super-moderator and be everywhere at once.

I will still be ready to take moderative action in an emergency, and I will still respond to any messages and possibly reports, but I will not be posting very much.
Nuuuuu our best Buildism moderator!!!
As I said, I'm not leaving, I'm not resigning, I'm just taking a break from the intense moderation. I will be back to full-on forum duty, just not for a few days or more. If there is a major issue, like a spam raid, I may come in and try to help like I always do, but it's tough being a moderator. I just want to have fun and enjoy making games.