I can already see Nice being a moderator in the future.
(07-07-2011, 10:00 PM)Ice Wrote: You do realize that making a new account doesn't mean your a new person.
(though people do change)

Doesn't give you or any other mod the right to tell everyone who the new account belongs to.

I didn't even say anything about that.
(07-07-2011, 10:08 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 10:00 PM)Ice Wrote: You do realize that making a new account doesn't mean your a new person.

Doesn't give you or any other mod the right to tell everyone who the new account belongs to.

It was never disclosed, he has a thread about it.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-07-2011, 10:45 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 10:08 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

It was never disclosed, he has a thread about it.

I was just posting that as a reminder to all mods. I keep forgetting the reply button on replies quotes the reply.
Jacob_ said: You're not the first to edit your game visits, and some people have done it a lot more than you: http://buildism.net/games/Cave-entrance/819

In this case it was just extremely obvious since you posted about not having any achievements yet, and achievements update every 24 hours so you must have gotten all of those plays in 24 hours, which is almost impossible to do without cheating.

Don't worry about it.

-----

Yes, I don't worry about the Achievement's but I'm worrying about the game I cheated. And cheating isn't allowed, that's why I created a new account and I'm trying to forget everything.
Eric was on my bad side in the beginning, but he seems to have changed =]
Being nice to everyone makes others happy and myself happy. Smile
(07-09-2011, 07:21 PM)Nice Wrote: Being nice to everyone makes others happy and myself happy. Smile

That's the spirit! =]