I miss my wife. (Epic tale filled with romance, suspense and action!)
I used to be married to Justina Bieber... Sad

She died do to the invasion of coconut zombies led by Mr.Coconut...

After she died I didn't have much time to mourn her death.
We had only been married a week or two she died when we came back from our honeymoon on the moon. I lost our wedding pictures D:

Anyway after she died Kevin the Worm and I went on an epic mission to hunt down Mr.Coconut who was attempting to infect china and japan. We met up with some awesome people like Kagami. We flew around in our F21 Fighter Jet. It got really bad when half the world was infected. Most of you probably don't remember do to the fact being enslaved by evil coconuts causes memory loss.

As Kevin, Kagami and I flew around the world we started too notice that all of japan was now infected leaving only a few poor souls locked inside of their houses knowing their time is up. As Kagami slowly pulled the trigger that released the nuclear missile a tear dropped from her eye as she knew this would be the last time she would see her home, in an instant there was a blinding white flash and a huge explosion. The ringing in our ears lasted for hours. As we flew back looking at the once mighty island of Japan we mourned the loss of all those good people... but we knew we had a mission.

We then reached the land known as China. It had been infected as well. We knew we had to keep the infection from spreading to other areas of the world. This is when we noticed a strange growth on top of Kevin's head. He started foaming out of the mouth and curse words rolled off his tongue. We knew he was infected but there wasn't much we can do. I quickly yell out to Kagami "Don't let him bite you!". We had to get the antidote quickly! As I reached into the bag to grab it Kevin quickly bites me, the infection gave him cat like reflexes. As the bite broke the skin I immediately started getting dizzy. I had to act fast so I injected the venom into Kevin's blood stream that was the last thing I saw. I woke up on a sandy beach smelling nothing but smoke and the aroma of burning jet fuel. I had a long gash on my arm spewing out blood like a fire hose. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my arm. After doing so I immediately go look for the others. I see kagami on the ground twitching and foaming from the mouth. I reach for my bag only realizing it had been lost. Kagami gets up and runs off the last words I heard from her were "Forget about me it's too late look for kevin!" she spoke those words as she disappeared into the thick fog. I start my search for Kevin. I see him by a burning pile of scrap metal. I start running towards him. I get to him and run back onto the beach. He is unconscious and cut in half. I start to laugh when he wakes up and says "I just gave birth to my clone". We start walking along the beach it seems like an endless walk. After walking for about 3 hours we decide to go into the dense jungle in the center of the island. Without any weapons or tools it was nearly impossible to navigate through the jungle I still wonder how we managed to do this. We start to hear a distant roar and a million rocks bouncing down a mountain. Little did I know that's exactly what was happening.

As we ventured out way through the jungle we started hearing load sudden bursts of water. We had no idea what was happening! We started running as the roaring of the water got closer. We came upon a cave in quick desperation we run inside of the cave. A sudden load roaring noise echoed in the cave. I then realized running into the cave was a bad idea. We took off on a mad dash for the exit. We were about 10 feet from the exit when a jet of boiling water shot up from the ground and almost killed both of us. When the water stopped rushing from the ground it caused a cave in. It was pitch black in the cave. I couldn't even hear myself think because the sound of the roaring water and hissing steam echoed through out the cave, amplifying the noise. I started stumbling around moving my hands against the cave walls every few steps I would slip and fall. It felt like I was trapped in that cave for days even though it had only been about 30 minutes. I felt water up to my ankles, I knew the cave was flooding. I could feel Kevin's nervous shaking in my left pocket. As I continued blindly stumbling around the cave walls I rested my arm on the cave wall. I felt it give little resistance so I started pushing on it. After feeling it on my fingertips I knew it not a solid stone wall. As I am hopelessly digging my way through the gravel I fell the water up to my waist. I take Kevin out of my pocket and put him on my shoulder. I manage to dig away some of the gravel like wall. A beam of sunlight hits my face. It's so bright it stuns me in place for half a second. I know feel the water slowly creeping up higher. Knowing there is hope I start digging carelessly yearning to escape my watery prison. After what felt like hours of digging I make a hole big enough to crawl through. As I crawl through the hole I notice I am on a cliff with a shear 50 foot drop off. I'm mortified but I know my chances are greater if I get out of that horrid cave. I crawl through the hole completely, I am hanging on my a thin ledge. I start to climb up the mountain. Kevin is still on my shoulder holding holding onto me like his life depended on it, and it did. As I climb up the ledge I notice it wasn't just a ledge but it was a completely flat land with a house sitting at the top. Kevin is feeling a lot better and decides he is able to move on his own now, I put him on the ground. We start our decent to the house. After about 15 minutes of walking we are standing by this large iron door. There is a sign on it but it's in Japanese. Looking at the Japanese words on the door brought back painful memories of Kagami running away dying of the infection. My eyes start to water I wipe the tears away with my arm. I slowly knock on the door three times. We wait for a few seconds, nothing happens. As we start to walk around the house we hear a creaking noise. I quickly jumped around to locate the cause of the noise. Dark gray smoke was coming from the door as I saw a silhouette of someone through the smoke. Kevin and I slowly approach the mysterious figure. The smoke starts to clear and we notice something strange, he has a Coconut on his head covered by a long brown hooded robe. Two more figures appear behind him, larger than him. I pick up Kevin and take off running. the two other figures take off after me. I felt an intense pain strike the side of my head. I fall to the floor. As I try to get up one of the figures slams his foot on my back causing me to fall. I watch helplessly as the other figure brutally stomps on Kevin. I see a puddle of blood and purple goo, the figure turns around laughing as he wipes the remains of Kevin on a rock. He than starts walking towards me holding some kind of pipe.

As I regained consciousness it felt like it was all a dream. Reality than hit me like a car hitting a brick wall. As I tried to stand up I realized I was tied to a chair. I heard a door creak open as a black silhouette entered the room, laughing.

To be continued...

On the ground twitching, and then the next up and running yelling at others to "forget me and friends"? That's quite a strange infection...
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(07-10-2011, 05:54 AM)Scripter Wrote: On the ground twitching, and then the next up and running yelling at others to "forget me and friends"? That's quite a strange infection...

Did I say the twitching was caused by the infection? Also give me a break this is not a real story and it's 1AM lol of course it wont make sense.
(07-10-2011, 05:56 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-10-2011, 05:54 AM)Scripter Wrote: On the ground twitching, and then the next up and running yelling at others to "forget me and friends"? That's quite a strange infection...

Did I say the twitching was caused by the infection? Also give me a break this is not a real story and it's 1AM lol of course it wont make sense.

((After doing so I immediately go look for the others. I see kagami on the ground twitching and foaming from the mouth. I reach for my bag only realizing it had been lost. Kagami gets up and runs off the last words I heard from her were "Forget about me it's too late look for kevin!"))

Anyways, I know it's not a real story and isn't supposed to make sense. I still enjoyed it though Tongue
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Thanks lol.

I plan on adding in some more stuff later lol.
rofl I wonder if anyone will even bother to read the whole thing? xD
Read all of it. So many references here. Also there is no such thing as an F21, there's only an F22
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-10-2011, 07:34 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Read all of it. So many references here. Also there is no such thing as an F21, there's only an F22

The F21 was a prototype I created. It's almost identical but it can fit 5 people in it and has laser cannons.
(07-10-2011, 07:36 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-10-2011, 07:34 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Read all of it. So many references here. Also there is no such thing as an F21, there's only an F22

The F21 was a prototype I created. It's almost identical but it can fit 5 people in it and has laser cannons.

That sounds quite cool!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(07-10-2011, 07:37 AM)Login Wrote:
(07-10-2011, 07:36 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

That sounds quite cool!
It was until it crashed.