Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is warning level even used anymore?
lol. I remember when it was used on Buildism, it was fair and it worked on some people such as me. I'm not saying I want it back, but it did cut down on rule-breakers. And no I don't want it back, I was just curious.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yeah, we just haven't had to warn anyone lately. The regular members have been well-behaved and new people that come here just to be annoying get banned on sight.
They come here to be annoying and say we're a copy of R because people such as Leon spam about us there and say "hey I found a 2d copy of Roblox" then people believe its a copy and hate us. He can spam advertise but someone has got to tell him to stop saying we're a copy because we aren't.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Was that why ROBLOX raided us during a certain period of time and then gave us like 100+ members, because of Leon?
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-10-2013, 05:33 AM)Omega Wrote: Was that why ROBLOX raided us during a certain period of time and then gave us like 100+ members, because of Leon?

I've brought in a fair amount of users, about 100-150.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-10-2013, 05:33 AM)Omega Wrote: Was that why ROBLOX raided us during a certain period of time and then gave us like 100+ members, because of Leon?

No, it's because Leon spams all over the ROBLOX forums saying we're a 2D copy of ROBLOX just to draw other people's attention so they can join us. He's using reverse psychology. He should have the decency to know better. Whenever I go on a 'hunt' for new users I usually advertise about us on KoGaMa a small game-making site, Blockland, and their forum, and a few other small indies I advertise on. You gotta know a games community first before you directly spam about us on a site.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I know I put up a billboard message on ROBLOX (my 'status') saying to check us out. If anyone's calling you a 2D clone, it's not my fault; I simply state I found a "cool new game" and posted my name on the new website. I realize some people will still join and they'll hate the idea of 2D or they'll hate the idea of being *slightly* similar to ROBLOX, but the people that look at my profile, I know most will stay...

...I HOPE.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
I really hate how people say we are a copy of ROBLOX. I for one found the site last January when it was Buildism when I searched up "free online physics sandbox" and I found this. I was one of the few who did not find the site from ROBLOX. 2DWorlds is different than ROBLOX, I hate how they think they are superior to everyone else when they aren't.

Well I WAS the walrus.
It's no more superior than it is the tallest pile of virtual shit on what we like to call the "internet". It has fanboys that back it up so much but if you're mean to them they'll rage on you and just keep spamming "noob" over and over until you want to blow their brains out.
I simply post there because I want people to migrate from the greedy admins and crappy, stamper tool games.
Anyways, back on track, I found this website because I searched up "build your own game online" after I was scammed on aforementioned website, and found this, and some other game that got shut down back in 2012. I tested it out, and whaddya know, a game that was still active.
Well I'm glad you are here now, and I am sure everyone else is.
You are one of the only few people here who have a brain and plus you are very down-to-Earth.

Well I WAS the walrus.