This video went viral. I know this guy. He lives a block away from me.
(07-11-2011, 02:42 AM)Login Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 02:28 AM)Chaos Wrote: I'm subscribed to him. I have been watching his videos for a year.

Also, can you hear his screaming from your house?

Sometimes, haha. He's not mean if you know him, but in the videos he can be quite mean. He has to set out: if you mess with him, he'll mess you up. If you want to be friends with him, he's friendly.

Did you even watch the second video?

Who do you think got owned? South Park or Copper Cab?
(07-11-2011, 02:46 AM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 02:28 AM)Chaos Wrote: I'm subscribed to him. I have been watching his videos for a year.

Sometimes, haha. He's not mean if you know him, but in the videos he can be quite mean. He has to set out: if you mess with him, he'll mess you up. If you want to be friends with him, he's friendly.

Honestly. He has a right to complain.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I'm sorry, I got off on a wrong tone.

I think he's cool. I would be friends with him.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-11-2011, 02:47 AM)Login Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 02:46 AM)Tyler Wrote:

Honestly. He has a right to complain.
You're right, he does.
But still,
who do you think won here? South Park or CopperCab?
Didn't he rage on Boxxy?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Honestly South Park is full of a bunch of idiots. I swear to god I have so many people on my back at school calling me Ginger I wish the South Park creators would die. I hope someone sues the crap out of them.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(07-11-2011, 02:54 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Honestly South Park is full of a bunch of idiots. I swear to god I have so many people on my back at school calling me Ginger I wish the South Park creators would die. I hope someone sues the crap out of them.

Oh please their racist against everyone. At least you aren't me.Confusedulk:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-11-2011, 02:54 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Honestly South Park is full of a bunch of idiots. I swear to god I have so many people on my back at school calling me Ginger I wish the South Park creators would die. I hope someone sues the crap out of them.

South Park= Best trolls ever.

fo srs
I swear to fricking god every time I pass by a kindergartener they are like "GINGA"
[Image: image?id=2155]
And, most of the episodes have a message at the end.

CopperCab must've just heard ''Gingers don't have souls" and then start ranting about it on the internet wihtout watching the rest of the episode.