This video went viral. I know this guy. He lives a block away from me.
(07-11-2011, 02:56 AM)TheFlame Wrote: I swear to fricking god every time I pass by a kindergartener they are like "GINGA"

I'm asian. Nuff said.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
I'm Russian, nuff' said.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I'm feces, nuff' said.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Who dares to revive this thread?
@Simon
So? I thought that was a good thing.....
@Interwebs
Russians are awesome for inventing the dragunov.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(04-26-2011, 04:35 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You should go to his house and say he has no soul.

That was very rudely said about that guy. What if I came to your house and said: You have no soul!. Would that be fun?! :thumbdown:
All of a sudden it has become a fad at schools to make fun of people with white skin,freckles,and red hair. Honestly it would be funny if South Park got there show taken off TV so it would stop this nonsense.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(07-11-2011, 03:20 PM)TheFlame Wrote: All of a sudden it has become a fad at schools to make fun of people with white skin,freckles,and red hair. Honestly it would be funny if South Park got there show taken off TV so it would stop this nonsense.

It's not getting taken off of the air until the creators decide to stop.

And like I said before, most of the episodes, including the episode where they say "Gingers don't have souls", have a message at the end. Lots of the people that run around saying "GINGERS DON'T HAVE SOULS!!!" probably didn't watch the entire episode or have the intelligence of a box.
(07-11-2011, 03:27 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 03:20 PM)TheFlame Wrote: All of a sudden it has become a fad at schools to make fun of people with white skin,freckles,and red hair. Honestly it would be funny if South Park got there show taken off TV so it would stop this nonsense.

And like I said before, most of the episodes, including the episode where they say "Gingers don't have souls", have a message at the end. Lots of the people that run around saying "GINGERS DON'T HAVE SOULS!!!" probably didn't watch the entire episode or have the intelligence of a box.

Or the attention span of a goldfish.
(07-11-2011, 03:27 PM)Tyler Wrote:

You're making it sound like he shouldn't be offended when people call him a ginger. It's like racism - but instead with hair color.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]