Attenion:Please Tell other people to stop believing in 2012
(05-17-2011, 02:44 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Some mexicans started it. I dislike some mexican people, but I like some through. 2012 is fake, there is proof.

How can you just dislike SOME "Mexican" people? And why ,just because a Mexican started it make you think it's MORE likely to be fake?
--------------------

Well first of all I think they were the Mayans and Aztecs. Not "MEXICANS".
Thing is they NEVER said anything or started the 2012 rumor. It started because of AMERICANS and their dumb fears, they believe in god why not this? [NO IM NOT BEING RACIST]

You don't know what your talking about at all. I mean what you believe is FINE, but I don't want everyone to FORCE each other into this yada-yada manure.

---------------------
1. Polar shifts take millions of years and polar shifts cannot kill people.
Wrong they can kill people. Anything can kill anyone.

2. There is no Nibru and if there was, we would have be warned by now. Nibru is obviously a scare hoax.
Of course it's a hoax, but it's the internet. People lie to get money, you believe in it then it's your dumb fault to believe in it.

3. The mayan calender stoped because they got tired of doing the calender.
They didn't get "tired" it makes no SENSE. They probably just couldn't continue cause by THEN, they expect themselves to all die. But humans didn't did they?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Some mexican started it? Uhm...Racist stereotype much?

It is based off of the myan calender.

Only God knows when the world will end.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-17-2011, 02:44 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Some mexicans started it. I dislike some mexican people, but I like some through. 2012 is fake, there is proof. Remember the 2k scare? I was only a 1 year old back in 2000, but many people got scared about the Y2K hoax, but nothing came.
1. Polar shifts take millions of years and polar shifts cannot kill people.
2. There is no Nibru and if there was, we would have be warned by now. Nibru is obviously a scare hoax.
3. The mayan calender stoped because they got tired of doing the calender.

Read more why 2012 is fake at
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

I am starting to dislike you. Not because you, yourself, however, how you state your opinion. For one, the race of whoever started it doesn't matter; it could have been an American who had said it and it would change nothing.

I DO believe it is real, HOWEVER, it is VERY unlikely to happen, and nearly impossible to happen like they are saying in media or in the film 2012.
All my mods are available here.
You have no idea what your talking about.

Locking before it leads into a flame war.