Lets stop the racism by educating people about Why Racism is bad....
Fine, Im going to edit this.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(07-08-2011, 12:13 AM)Interwebs Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:07 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:05 AM)noob007 Wrote: "You guys should hate Extermists Muslims and Illegal Mexicans instead."

You just contradicted yourself, hypocrite...

I mean't that the Extermist Muslims (The Dangerous ones, not the regular ones) you should hate and "Illegal Mexicans", not the regular ones. Didn't you listen.

That's still racist. You think they're bad because they are illegal or because they're Muslim.

Well duh, of course illegally doing things is thought of to be bad

And of course muslims who also happen to be bombing people are bad, he never said muslims or mexicans in general are bad
(07-08-2011, 05:09 PM)Duck Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:13 AM)Interwebs Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:07 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 12:05 AM)noob007 Wrote: "You guys should hate Extermists Muslims and Illegal Mexicans instead."

You just contradicted yourself, hypocrite...

I mean't that the Extermist Muslims (The Dangerous ones, not the regular ones) you should hate and "Illegal Mexicans", not the regular ones. Didn't you listen.

That's still racist. You think they're bad because they are illegal or because they're Muslim.

Well duh, of course illegally doing things is thought of to be bad

And of course muslims who also happen to be bombing people are bad, he never said muslims or mexicans in general are bad

Saying general extremists INCLUDES Muslims as well as all other religions, such as Christians (don't deny it) and some Jewish population.

Saying general illegal immigrants INCLUDES North American, South American, Mexicans, Europeans, and Asians who immigrate to somewhere WITHOUT said permission for it to become "legal".
All my mods are available here.
What is the point of this thread?

It's common sense to not believe in stereo-types which you people call "racism".

I guess even I am "racist" for playing along with stereo-types but honestly this is going no where, it's just kids being dumb and fooling around.

Just because you say something it isn't racist, it's racist if YOU think it's racist cause of the fact your thinking of it like it was based on race.

Im the most stereo-type asian anyway, I honestly could care-less about stereotypes. If it gets you mad then report the person no need to discuss unless this is going out to SEPARATE members.

When did we even have racism in Buildism?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
You know what I am sick of? South Park.
[Image: image?id=2155]
"1. Not every person in that race has the same likes or dislikes. This is considered sterotyping. Not All African Americans like rap. Not All Asians Like Anime. Not all Americans are fat. Infact Most African Americans hate Rap and Most Eastern Asians hate Anime and Most Americans are less fatter on east coast."

I see opinion written all over this.

"2. Why should you make fun of those people? You haven't met all of them and Not all of them done something bad to you if any of those people did. Treat others the way you want to be treated. What if someone said, "You suck because your (Insert Race here)". You would not definitly be made fun off."

You could also blame the media (this is sounding hippy, I hate myself for this.). Whatever we watch from the idiot box, gets planted on our mind. You might make fun of someone because of their race, but really, you just made fun of them because someone else said so.

3. Can this sterotyping stop? Not All Asians have wierd Eyes. Not All Chinese people are bad drivers. Not African Americans have a IQ lower than 70. Not all Japanese watch Anime or Hentai. Not All Americans are fat. There are many Steretypes in this planet that needs to be stoped. Stop Stereotyping, it is infact hurtful.What if someone sterotyped you.

"Not All Asians have wierd Eyes."
I could say this is racist itself, since Asian itself is racist. (I could detect that you are only referring to the east Asians, like the Chinese or Japanese). You forgot to mesion that there are other Asian countries out there.

"Not all Japanese watch Anime or Hentai."
Again, personal opinion. I know you don't have a single basis on this. And saying that Japanese watch anime isn't offensive, anyways.

I agree on most of the parts of these, but you should look at it with a different eye.
2 words.
South Park.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Because calling people from other countries bad drivers is racism!
no
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
@AK-47 I notice you list alot only asian stereo-types.

Fun to see the truth huh? Though a lot of that describes me.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
"You might make fun of someone because of their race, but really, you just made fun of them because someone else said so."

It's not impossible to ignore what they say from the "idiot box"
Lrn2have your own opinions
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]