Buildism in Other Languages
I know German (Deutsch) so I think that's one language taken care of.

I believe this would be good while Buildism is small, so when it gets large, there are more languages available.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Does it matter? :o

Everyone on the community knows English so it would be pointless right now :3
Good idea, but I don't think it's really needed right now.
(07-09-2011, 09:17 PM)Ashely Wrote: Good idea, but I don't think it's really needed right now.

Which is why we should do it now while it's small so we only update from the updates made. This way, you won't be writing tons more all at once.
Being that we're small, Jacob works hard on fixing the game bugs so when we do get bigger we wont have to worry about them. I'm pretty sure his priority is games right now.

Users who do join and don't speak English have the power to translate the whole site with Google, so yeah it isn't really need right now.
(07-09-2011, 09:28 PM)Ashely Wrote: Being that we're small, Jacob works hard on fixing the game bugs so when we do get bigger we wont have to worry about them. I'm pretty sure his priority is games right now.

Users who do join and don't speak English have the power to translate the whole site with Google, so yeah it isn't really need right now.
Not in-game.
(07-09-2011, 09:48 PM)Login Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 09:28 PM)Ashely Wrote: Being that we're small, Jacob works hard on fixing the game bugs so when we do get bigger we wont have to worry about them. I'm pretty sure his priority is games right now.

Not in-game.

It's not needed right now. Tongue
They can open the site using google translate.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Yea not really needed.
We don't need it.

ALL of us know how to speak even the simplest English.