Some of These Anime Are Going Too Out There
I mean in reality the "perfect" girl in your class DOES NOT end up being a nerd [yes in Japan Otaku just means a nerd] or into stuff like that.

I mean when was the last time you bumped into an admired girl and she had a book on how to write in in C*? Olol, right never...
I mean I would kill to meet someone who had the same interests as me but was still good at other stuff.

Another thing, cute girls like that don't exist it just highers male's standards making them rage like me.

[/rant end]
*that is to put it in context
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
The world is a thorn and society is broken like a fan clashing a wall of pestilence.
Honestly I like watching this stuff. It's like saying there's hope. Plus harems are always awesome.

But anyway as we all know hot chicks are usually BEACHES. So I avoid them knowing most of them are a waste of time and they prolly wouldn't go out with me anyway.

I prefer being single, then having a horrible relationship with a girl.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Where does that girl you stalk live? I can program her to make you have the same interests! Wink That's right. I can program humans..
I remember reading "A I Love You"....

He makes a program which turns into a girl. WINNING.
I only read the first volume of that...I don't like the art too much or how idiotic the guy acts :0

(07-12-2011, 04:20 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I only read the first volume of that...I don't like the art too much or how idiotic the guy acts :0

It adds to the humor, and the awkwardness of a guy who is supposed to be like a anti-social person.
I like cuter looking things with some exceptions.

(07-12-2011, 11:46 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I like cuter looking things with some exceptions.

Rosario+Vampire
Was an amazing harem anime. I am sorry but that was amazing series Big Grin
I read the manga, never bought season 2 because Boarders closed. I tried to watch the second season of the anime but it was too fabricated.