Who Wants To Do a Collaboration with me?
Ok due to my laziness and lack of wanting to make a story, the manga will not be 4 panel stories [like Lucky Star]. That means on one page, each column of 4 is a chapter, it's name being at the top.

Now the collaboration part, I need some people to for some characters with a personal description and any basic things you want [details like colours*, hair length?] Oh maybe some chapter ideas too.

This is what I do have set in stone:
  • School setting with dorms
  • [Pending Last Name] Takeru -- Main
  • [Pending Last Name] Hikaru -- Main Heroine?
  • [Pending Last Name] [Pending First Name] -- Takeru's Room mate

Character description:
  • Takeru -- Is stupid and says anything that is on his mind but is still a good person.
  • Hikaru -- Takeru likes, she may be classified as the same amount of stupidity, but actually has intelligence. Let's say an air head Big Grin
  • Room mate -- Possibly the only sane person and only one who cares about how he presents himself. He is a friend from middle school and many times still betrays Takeru to look good.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I'm too busy, sorry =[.

I can't wait to see it when it's finished.
I will release it in 20 pages per release, that's about 40 chapters. [actually it would usually be the size of one chapter Tongue]

Character Idea.

Name : Ichigo
Last Name : ????
Personality : Super smart, that's really dark and very serious. Keeps to himself. ?

The name Strawberry always kept him busy....
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-12-2011, 10:10 PM)simonheros Wrote: Character Idea.

Name : Ichigo
Last Name : ????
Personality : Super smart, that's really dark and very serious. Keeps to himself. ?

The name Strawberry always kept him busy....

Oh the jokes I can make out of someone like that. xD