New warning policy
I think the warning system right now is a little confusing, since the warning amount and duration is up to the moderator giving the warning, which makes it a little inconsistent. I'm thinking we should make all warnings for minor offenses 30% and have them expire in one week. This would be listed in the official rules.

Opinions?
I agree.
I disagree - when you find a minor offense with different conditions, you know should know how long to make it until it expires.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(07-13-2011, 04:07 AM)Login Wrote: you know should know how long to make it until it expires.

I don't understand?
Hello
(07-13-2011, 04:28 AM)Ashely Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 04:07 AM)Login Wrote: you know should know how long to make it until it expires.

I don't understand?

A situation can mean the difference between the warning of 30% or 20% or a week or 3 weeks.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
How about:
25% - 30% for 5 days or a week, for first minor offense (situation considered)
30% - 35% for a week or 10 days for other minor offenses
Just reminding everyone of this. Please follow it when giving warnings, because 1-day warnings are basically useless, I don't know why this forum lets you give them.

Qwertygiy, the % has to be a multiple of 10, but you could make it 20% or 40% if it seems necessary.

Also, if it's an otherwise well-meaning new player that just didn't understand the rules, and it's their first offense, a 1-day, 10% "reminder" warning might be best.