Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can I work on?
I've been noticing some users saying I'm very strict and don't understand humor. You can list my cons below and tell me how I should work on them.

I'd like to hear from you guys.

This would be really helpful for me, and every helpful post will get a thanks from me.
This should probably belong in the community forum.

Anyway, you need to lrn2Humor...

Really a permanent ban for saying a few swear words in binary... >_>
Lucky for me interwebs knows what fair bans are Big Grin
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I shall work on my humor.
I actually laugh at a lot of things Ashely says.

Look, you are the PERFECT moderator. I model my experience on the forums around you.

People say your too strict and you need humor? Why? You shouldn't need to change for other people's comfort. It always ends bad.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-12-2011, 08:14 PM)Chaos Wrote: I actually laugh at a lot of things Ashely says.

Look, you are the PERFECT moderator. I model my experience on the forums around you.

People say your too strict and you need humor? Why? You shouldn't need to change for other people's comfort. It always ends bad.

Nah, I don't think that's entirely true. Yes being strict is good, but being too strict is bad.

I just think she needs to learn how to give fairer bans.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Your a really awesome moderator! I think you are the best girl moderator on this site. Like glome said: ''Being strict is good but being too strict is bad.'' But your an awesome moderator! ^_^
Thank you Nice.
Hello
Your welcome. ^_^