Printing Output
Is it possible to print Output on a specific part of a script?
All my mods are available here.
What?
(07-14-2011, 05:40 AM)Nyht Wrote: Is it possible to print Output on a specific part of a script?

What do you mean? explain
Hello
(07-14-2011, 02:19 PM)Ashely Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 05:40 AM)Nyht Wrote: Is it possible to print Output on a specific part of a script?

What do you mean? explain

Exactly
I'm assuming you want to print something at some point in your script

I'm pretty sure you'd just write

print()

Put a string between the brackets

i.e.

print("Hello")

print(PreSpecifiedString)-- Earlier you could write PreSpecifiedString = Player.Name or something

print("Hello "..PreSpecifiedString) -- This will add prespecifiedstring to the end of the word Hello, so it might print Hello Duck if I were to join

Then again, It may be a little different in Buildism lua
(07-14-2011, 06:52 PM)Duck Wrote: I'm assuming you want to print something at some point in your script

I'm pretty sure you'd just write

print()

Put a string between the brackets

i.e.

print("Hello")

print(PreSpecifiedString)-- Earlier you could write PreSpecifiedString = Player.Name or something

print("Hello "..PreSpecifiedString) -- This will add prespecifiedstring to the end of the word Hello, so it might print Hello Duck if I were to join

Then again, It may be a little different in Buildism lua

I know that. And it is parenthesis, not brackets. Tongue

I also know the Output prints the errors, however, the errors do not happen unless there are certain circumstances, e.g. someone leaving a game during teleportation in Multiplayer, thus breaking the script unless there is prevention of it in the script.

If I have a
"else
return
end"
then it wont print the output. I was wondering if there was something to stop the script from breaking, however, is still able to print the output.
All my mods are available here.