Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erm, Glome told Me to make a Thread to tell you that he Left Forever.
Erm.

I really hope this doesn't go against the "I Quit." Threads Rule, but, Yea. :doubt:

I'll Kindly Delete this Thread, if you want Me to, Mods.
(07-14-2011, 09:32 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: Erm.

I really hope this doesn't go against the "I Quit." Threads Rule, but, Yea. :doubt:

I'll Kindly Delete this Thread, if you want Me to, Mods.

He's just mad that he got banned for breaking the rules, I'm sure he'll be back as soon as his ban expires tomorrow.

And this is technically not against the rules, since the person leaving isn't posting it, but it belongs in the Hi/Bye thread.
I'm really dissapointed on that mod who banned glome. I've posted worse and a small little delete would fix it.
What did he do?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-14-2011, 09:37 PM)LOL Wrote: I'm really dissapointed on that mod who banned glome. I've posted worse and a small little delete would fix it.

As you accumulate more warnings and bans, you can get away with less. Also, what he posted is a moderate offense in the rules, and moderate offenses are supposed to always be punished with temporary bans.
(07-14-2011, 09:37 PM)LOL Wrote: I'm really dissapointed on that mod who banned glome. I've posted worse and a small little delete would fix it.

*Points to Ashely*
(07-14-2011, 09:44 PM)Paradox Wrote:

*Points to Ashely*

Of course I would expect Ashely.
But wasn't the link only to what a "boi" is. In fact it was linked to wikipedia...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
This was a legitimate ban. No further discussion.

He got the punishment that was listed in the rules for what he did, you can't get any more straightforward than that.
Its a day ban. Not the end of the world.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]