What's the most Stupidist thing you done?
Actually, I bring this back. The stupidest thing I have ever done is had my friend choke me out in the bathroom. I was out for like 2 minutes, then he got suspended and the Assistant Principle said he could go to jail for attempted murder.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Where they any ants? If they was you could of got me to go and eat them for you! Wink
No ants, lol. I would have never went back in my car if there were ants.

@Chaos, wait you let him choke you?
Hello
I let my friend do a wrestling move on me. It nearly broke my neck and broke his leg (His leg landed on my neck so hard it broke his leg)

I literaly couldn't move for five minutes.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Running under a Metal Pole while forgetting to Duck.

Blood, so much Blood.

I had to have my Head STAPLED SHUT for a Month, and I was HELD DOWN and SCREAMING while they STAPLED my Bloody Head.

It was Painful, to say the least.
I installed a hack for Team Fortress 2. I saw it'll make me see people behind walls. I installed it. Now I can't get on steam. D:

[Image: steamerror.png]
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
My Mom bribes me not to tell them when my bro hurts me. He jumped on me and I could barley move for like 2 days! >.> Also he almost broke my wrist. Lol.
@Ashley

Well, he did the 'Sleeper Hold' on me, and I passed out.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-15-2011, 09:25 PM)Chaos Wrote: @Ashley

Well, he did the 'Sleeper Hold' on me, and I passed out.

I'm asking if you allowed him to do it, or we're you two joking around.
Hello
(07-15-2011, 08:47 PM)Spongebob1212 Wrote: I installed a hack for Team Fortress 2. I saw it'll make me see people behind walls. I installed it. Now I can't get on steam. D:

[Image: steamerror.png]

Epic Screen Saver! :3