Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is this!!!???
I am no junior member i am a MEMBER
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
You can change your title here: http://2dworlds.org/forum/usercp.php

Your default title is "Junior Member" because you don't have a lot of posts.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
You are a Junior Member because you are a junior, perhaps.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
You are a junior member because you don't like to set fire to ponies (Yes, bronies count too if you really hate them).
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
He's a Junior Member because he doesn't have much posts.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Well obviously it's because he doesn't post about all the times he sets fire to ponies...
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DO THAT! You see, if he were to post about it after going on a pony killing spree, he won't be a Junior member any more!
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-10-2013, 12:25 PM)Omega Wrote: You are a junior member because you don't like to set fire to ponies (Yes, bronies count too if you really hate them).

The hell does this have to do with anything?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(03-10-2013, 05:56 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 12:25 PM)Omega Wrote: You are a junior member because you don't like to set fire to ponies (Yes, bronies count too if you really hate them).

It has everything to do with it, if you actually would have read my second post.
A fellow antipony hold-out?

Oh yeahhhhhh.

Cool
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-10-2013, 06:41 PM)Omega Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 05:56 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:

It has everything to do with it, if you actually would have read my second post.
[Image: 7C8hfa3.png]
People like you that try to be edgy really piss me off.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]