Briggs Meyers Personality test
We can say that The Buildism Community is the sample population.
(07-16-2011, 07:25 AM)AK-47 Wrote: Ok, according to this, a LOT of us are INTJs...

Myer & Briggs, you are wrong.

I'm an INTJ
Hello
Again, that's not the point...
I never said it was?

I'm just saying what I am.
Hello
The problem is that some people subconsciously put in things that would give them good scores due to it essentially being a personality test. This is not on purpose, it is simply the effect of tests on a human being that knows or assumes someone else can see their results.

For example the question about if you like to sit on the side of the room or the centre. This question will subconsciously be interpretted as "in a community are you on the inside of outside?". HOWEVER, that type of thinking makes you change your answer. In order for it to be more accurate, you must literally answer if you are generally in the centre or sides of a room.

I actually had to reflect on all of the "choose your seat" classes this year and most of them were in the centre of the room.

Another thing about these studies, inconsistent answers. Near the end I noticed all of those questions are reworded questions from before. However, this is part of the test, if you answer these differently it shows inconsistency making the score go lower. I still don't know for sure how you guys go "slightly" answers though...

Like AK47 said, Buildism would be the sample of the survey so the results should still have only about 1-4% as INTJ.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I think that people will always try to relate the results of the test to themselves.

The results may try to be vague, and can be interpreted in many ways, making the test taker think that the results are true.
I find my result super accurate...actually.
http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html

You Philosopher.
Heh, you know what's funny?

I took this test like a day before this thread was made.
(07-16-2011, 03:46 PM)AK-47 Wrote: You Philosopher.
Heh, you know what's funny?

I took this test like a day before this thread was made.
Shoulda seen me when I first joined CubeBomb.

Mine was accurate as well.
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

My friends think I'm weird because of this...
[Image: icnrpi.gif]
[Image: 27886.png]