Do they still have that Bill that they can't show video games on Youtube?
I'm stuck on my new 3ds game. >.> P.s Is this a Chaos thread?
As long as it's a bill and not a law it doesn't affect you.
The chaos thread is a sticky.

YouTube would have to be complete absolute (Excuse the language) retards (it had to be said) to allow that bill to pass. Companies like YouTube have a lot of their community as gaming, and Machinima and YouTube would never allow the bill to pass.

A Copyright states that the person who used it MUST credit the people who made it. Not make it not-usable/recordable.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(07-18-2011, 06:49 PM)Login Wrote: The chaos thread is a sticky.

YouTube would have to be complete absolute (Excuse the language) retards (it had to be said) to allow that bill to pass. Companies like YouTube have a lot of their community as gaming, and Machinima and YouTube would never allow the bill to pass.

A Copyright states that the person who used it MUST credit the people who made it. Not make it not-usable/recordable.

They don't care if Youtube likes it or not.
(07-18-2011, 06:51 PM)noob007 Wrote:

YouTube has the money to hire the best lawyers. A copyright is what I just mentioned in the quote, thus making that law unjust.
(07-18-2011, 06:52 PM)Login Wrote:

YouTube has the money to hire the best lawyers. A copyright is what I just mentioned in the quote, thus making that law unjust.

But lawyers don't pass laws. It's up to the congressmen.
(07-18-2011, 06:53 PM)noob007 Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 06:52 PM)Login Wrote:

But lawyers don't pass laws. It's up to the congressmen.
If that law is passed, then their lawyers will be straight on that case is what I'm saying.