How many pixels is 1 buildism meter?
(07-18-2011, 06:07 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 06:06 PM)Login Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 06:04 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 05:51 PM)Nice Wrote: BlandFlakes, And you really don't have anything ''Better'' to say 'bout my comments. Dude, I'm trying to be nice for everyone... And saying Cool isn't Spam.

It doesn't contribute anything!

How does saying "Cool" on this thread help me?

If someone does this repeatedly, action will be taken.

Nice does that in EVERY THREAD

Then there's his warning. If he does it again, action will be taken.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I'AM NOT doing it in every thread... If I think it is cool then I say COOL... And I was actually telling that to Jacob_ when he said the anwer to how many pixels is 1 buildism meter... and fine if Login said that then I will NEVER EVER BE NICE AGAIN.... AND I'AM REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW....
(07-18-2011, 06:13 PM)Nice Wrote: I'AM NOT doing it in every thread... If I think it is cool then I say COOL... And I was actually telling that to Jacob_ when he said the anwer to how many pixels is 1 buildism meter... and fine if Login said that then I will NEVER EVER BE NICE AGAIN.... AND I'AM REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW....

Well you should stop replying with those useless replies.
Fine. I'll stop.
(07-18-2011, 06:15 PM)Nice Wrote: Fine. I'll stop.

Good, you can still be nice but just post something useful Smile
(07-18-2011, 06:15 PM)Nice Wrote: Fine. I'll stop.
If you want to post saying "Cool" say why it's cool! A reason is much more better than without a reason.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Ok.... It's Cool because I had the same problem when I wondered myself how mutch the 1 pixels is 1 buildism meter then ... jacob_ posted the correct anwer then i said cool nao you gave me a warning now im raeally sad and i dont really right nao care bout buildism ill start my own site and whatever sometime im goin tom die when i post a fail like THIS and YOU GIVE ME WARNING AND YOU BROKE MY HEARTT......!!!!!!!!!! I'LL QUIT... ONE MORE WARNING THEN I QUIT...!!!!!!!! :doubt:
(07-18-2011, 06:23 PM)Nice Wrote: Ok.... It's Cool because I had the same problem when I wondered myself how mutch the 1 pixels is 1 buildism meter then ... jacob_ posted the correct anwer then i said cool nao you gave me a warning now im raeally sad and i dont really right nao care bout buildism ill start my own site and whatever sometime im goin tom die when i post a fail like THIS and YOU GIVE ME WARNING AND YOU BROKE MY HEARTT......!!!!!!!!!! I'LL QUIT... ONE MORE WARNING THEN I QUIT...!!!!!!!! :doubt:

Don't do anything that breaks the rules and you won't get another warning. Also just because you got one warning point doesn't mean it's the end of the world and you need to quit.
YES I HAVE TO!!!! 1 MISTAKE AND EVERYTHING IS OVER!!!!! COMPLETELY AND THIS WAS MY 300TH POST.... NOW I WILL QUIT AND START OVER WITH A NEW ACCOUNT.... MODS DONT TELL IT IS ME OR I WILL KILL Y OR SOMETHING.... RANDOM WELL HAVE A GOOD DAY NAO BYE!!!!!!!!! :doubt:
(07-18-2011, 06:28 PM)Nice Wrote: YES I HAVE TO!!!! 1 MISTAKE AND EVERYTHING IS OVER!!!!! COMPLETELY AND THIS WAS MY 300TH POST.... NOW I WILL QUIT AND START OVER WITH A NEW ACCOUNT.... MODS DONT TELL IT IS ME OR I WILL KILL Y OR SOMETHING.... RANDOM WELL HAVE A GOOD DAY NAO BYE!!!!!!!!! :doubt:

STOP MAKING ALT ACCOUNTS.

It's against the rules to make multiple accounts like that!