Poll: Should Ghosty unlock the thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
No
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unlock this Thread
http://2dworlds.org/forum/Thread-What-is...38#pid7038

It was totally unnecessary that Ghosty closed a thread. Seriously, thread topics change and she should deal with it. This definitely isn't the first time either that she closes a thread just because for the stupid reason that it's not "on topic" anymore without anyone's consent or request.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I don't care if it's locked or becomes open once more. If it stays locked, I get the last laugh and if the argument continues, I have more than enough resources to retaliate.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(03-11-2013, 02:23 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I don't care if it's locked or becomes open once more. If it stays locked, I get the last laugh and if the argument continues, I have more than enough resources to retaliate.

You shouldn't feel apathetic about the situation just because of whatever petty argument you were in, you should feel supportive because this was uncalled for.
(03-11-2013, 02:28 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 02:23 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I don't care if it's locked or becomes open once more. If it stays locked, I get the last laugh and if the argument continues, I have more than enough resources to retaliate.

You shouldn't feel apathetic about the situation just because of whatever petty argument you were in, you should feel supportive because this was uncalled for.

Imo it was more than appropriate. In still get the last laugh nonetheless.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(03-11-2013, 02:31 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 02:28 AM)Myem Wrote:

Imo it was more than appropriate. In still get the last laugh nonetheless.

No, you didn't get the last laugh. You just left yourself up to even more debate if that person decides that your argument is even worthy of ever bringing up again.

You just voted against yourself.
I also vote for that Ghosty should unlock every thread that she blindly locked. There is literally no argument in support for some of the things she does, so this crap doesn't need to happen.
Ghosty is a HE for crying out loud.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Innerwebs, because you're a brony and people don't like that you're a brony, you must obviously know by now that it's going to occur. People hate bronies all the time, it happens, just like people hate me, hate Tobuscus, hate RayWilliamJohnson, or hate anyone with an opinion that would like to back it up at all. Your last laugh means nothing, if someone wants to get into a PM argument with you're they're more than willing to do so.

Your argument was pointless and being forever immortalized in a shitty thread does not make you any better.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
RayWilliamJohnson is just a pure bully who does it for attention. He is liked overall, you'd be quite surprised.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-12-2013, 11:20 PM)Oak Wrote: Ghosty is a HE for crying out loud.

What's wrong with you?

I've told you many times that Ghosty is a girl. Can't you take the fact that people with a genital other than a penis exist on 2dworlds?
(03-13-2013, 01:20 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 11:20 PM)Oak Wrote: Ghosty is a HE for crying out loud.

What's wrong with you?

I've told you many times that Ghosty is a girl. Can't you take the fact that people with a genital other than a penis exist on 2dworlds?

Boy to girl ratio on 2DWorlds (estimation): 850: 95

Well I WAS the walrus.