Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is this!!!???
Hey guys, are we still gassing bronies and Frenchmen or did they already escape the camps?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I never expressed a problem with bronies, I just decided to say that because you people are the plagues that rue the entire internet. You lurk every single video on youtube, every single social website, and you WON'T. GO. AWAY. It was relatively creepy to see you guys commenting on a show for nine year olds who like pink and purple a couple years ago, but now you bitch, and whine, complain and moan when someone goes against your way of seeing a show.

The show has basic humor. I've seen clips, and there's nothing more funny than a pun I would have found a chuckle for when I was 8.

The show is not redeeming for an adult audience. All of you over the age of 16 who watch it have no life, I've never seen, heard, or even known of a brony with a girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure you take your pants off every time you watch the show.

The show is about ponies. Think about it- ponies. PONIES are an imaginary thing, on a show for kids, why do you enjoy it so much? Next I'll see all you bronies, once the show is over, bitch and moan for 3 years before you start jacking off to carebears and grow up to be a pedo. It's not right, you love the show so much you draw NSFW pictures for it.
What the hell.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Ponies are real.
Humans aren't kiddo.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yes, because being in the imagination of 9 year olds and 23 year old men jacking off to them must mean they all are real.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
[Image: cool-pony.jpg]
Hurr durr ponies aren't real.
People like you piss me the hell off. I understand if I, or someone else brought it up for no particular reason and started spewing autism everywhere, but no, that was you. You have every right to be annoyed at me, or anyone else if I went around saying LOL TWILIGT SPAKLE BEST PONE LOLOLOLOLOL, but you don't see me or anyone else on this forum doing that. You're the one instigating all of this for no fucking reason and you don't even fucking know me. Most of this fan base pisses me off just as much as the people throwing shit at it, like you. You also contradicted yourself twice here. You say that that show should burn and that the fan base should be too, then you imply you have nothing against people that watch it, but then you go on a rant about how people that watch the show are idiots.
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
Easy there, kiddos. Let's not get too far into Ponyville Warfare here.

Locked because the OP's original question has been answered anyway, and we've gone off-topic.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I'll unlock it since there wasn't much of a topic to begin with, and now we don't have the Chaos Thread to discuss completely random crap. I moved it out of 2DWorlds Discussion though.
(03-10-2013, 10:24 PM)Omega Wrote: I never expressed a problem with bronies, I just decided to say that because you people are the plagues that rue the entire internet. You lurk every single video on youtube, every single social website, and you WON'T. GO. AWAY. It was relatively creepy to see you guys commenting on a show for nine year olds who like pink and purple a couple years ago, but now you bitch, and whine, complain and moan when someone goes against your way of seeing a show.

The show has basic humor. I've seen clips, and there's nothing more funny than a pun I would have found a chuckle for when I was 8.

The show is not redeeming for an adult audience. All of you over the age of 16 who watch it have no life, I've never seen, heard, or even known of a brony with a girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure you take your pants off every time you watch the show.

The show is about ponies. Think about it- ponies. PONIES are an imaginary thing, on a show for kids, why do you enjoy it so much? Next I'll see all you bronies, once the show is over, bitch and moan for 3 years before you start jacking off to carebears and grow up to be a pedo. It's not right, you love the show so much you draw NSFW pictures for it.
What the hell.

Live and let live. (I know the say in spanish, I just hope I translated it correctly)

Believe me, I also dislike the whole ponie affair but your thing is downright bitching.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(03-11-2013, 03:15 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'll unlock it since there wasn't much of a topic to begin with, and now we don't have the Chaos Thread to discuss completely random crap. I moved it out of 2DWorlds Discussion though.

We don't?

Well, it's your decision, and I'll let that stand.

On "topic", I agree with what Who said. Anyone who knows me knows I dislike the ponymania... but my sisters have recently discovered that they love the show. I don't hate my sisters. Especially not just because they like a TV show that I like to make fun of. Now, I'm not about to fall in love with Rainbow Dash because my sisters have, but I'm not going to say that everyone who is is an outright insane pedophile moron.

There are members of the fan base who go too far -- remember those people who named their baby boy Twilight Sparkle? -- but there are members of just about any fan base who go too far.

Not everyone who likes a certain TV show are idiots because they like that TV show. There are some people who may like the show because they are idiots, but they were already idiots in the first place, which then carries over to how they react to the show. Watching the show is not what makes them idiots, and there are plenty of people who are not idiots who watch the show and stay non-idiots. Does that make any sense?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Omega is the iiot here for saying something that insensitive.
Yes, that sounds like a good idea, lets piss off every bony on the site, who I don't even know! That sounds like a great idea!
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]