Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a website.
Okai. I hope your site is going to be awesome when it's going to be done.
(07-19-2011, 07:19 AM)Nice Wrote: Okai. I hope your site is going to be awesome when it's going to be done.

I hope so too. It's basically going to be a "game database" -- a bunch of my ROBLOX and Buildism models, some of my Buildism and Sploder games (embedded Tongue), some of my background music, some of my background music in precompiled (LMMS) form, and some graphics. Right now, I have to work out how to:

-Figure out how many visits a page has
-Figure out a way to display the items neatly
-Figure out a way so that I and only I can upload the items so that they appear in the database

The last two I guess I could do manually, but that would be a huge pain.
(07-19-2011, 01:06 AM)Chaos Wrote: Or in my case, you would use the public_html folder to upload.

I like posting the last thing I quoted.

Let me clear my question:

"How do you upload your site?"
Could I make the Logo? Tongueuppy dog eyes:
(07-19-2011, 01:02 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: -Figure out a way so that I and only I can upload the items so that they appear in the database

An easy way you could do this would be to make it so you can only upload from your IP but you could also just make it check for a password when you upload. Smile
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(07-19-2011, 03:28 PM)Glome Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 01:02 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: -Figure out a way so that I and only I can upload the items so that they appear in the database

An easy way you could do this would be to make it so you can only upload from your IP but you could also just make it check for a password when you upload. Smile

Exactly.
(07-19-2011, 03:10 PM)Fish Wrote: Could I make the Logo? Tongueuppy dog eyes:

If you can make something with the basic design being similar to [Image: KBILogoSimple.PNG], preferably inside a black oval with the font being some type of Bank Gothic or Copperplate Gothic.
Alright, I've gotten a move_uploaded_file error.

Error:
Output Wrote:Warning: move_uploaded_file(/www/99k.org/k/e/y/keybored/htdocs/admin/upload/Basic Newsiggy.PNG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/99k.org/k/e/y/keybored/htdocs/admin/image_upload_file.php on line 30

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/www/99k.org/k/e/y/keybored/htdocs/php5NdN5P' to '/www/99k.org/k/e/y/keybored/htdocs/admin/upload/Basic Newsiggy.PNG' in /www/99k.org/k/e/y/keybored/htdocs/admin/image_upload_file.php on line 30

Code:
Code:
<?php
if (((strchr($_FILES["file"]["type"],"image/")))
&& ($_FILES["file"]["size"] < 200000))
  {
   if ($_FILES["file"]["error"] > 0)
     {
     echo "Return Code: " . $_FILES["file"]["error"] . "<br />";
     }
   else
     {
     echo "Upload: " . $_FILES["file"]["name"] . "<br />";
     echo "Type: " . $_FILES["file"]["type"] . "<br />";
     echo "Size: " . ($_FILES["file"]["size"] / 1024) . " Kb<br />";
     echo "Temp file: " . $_FILES["file"]["tmp_name"] . "<br />";

if (file_exists("upload/" . $_FILES["file"]["name"]))
       {
       echo $_FILES["file"]["name"] . " already exists. ";
       }
     else
       {
       move_uploaded_file($_FILES["file"]["tmp_name"],
       "upload/" . $_FILES["file"]["name"]);     /*Line30
       echo "Stored in: " . "admin/upload/" . $_FILES["file"]["name"];
       }
     }
   }
else
   {
   echo "Invalid file; file type was " . $_FILES["file"]["type"];
   }
?>
Did you upload it via method post?
Via $_POST, yes. I get the data on the screen, but the file doesn't upload.