Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Chaos Thread
"Windows 97"

There is no GIF, video, or other similar type of media that can appropriately summarize how much I want to emphasize your obvious lack of time spent in the computer world that is so clearly displayed by you believing that Windows 97 is actually an operating system. You probably also believe that there is such a thing as a 99-dollar bill, too, or perhaps a speed limit of 64 miles per hour on certain highways. Perhaps you may even put faith in the belief of a PlayStation 2.9.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-10-2013, 01:29 PM)Ghosty Wrote: "Windows 97"

There is no GIF, video, or other similar type of media that can appropriately summarize how much I want to emphasize your obvious lack of time spent in the computer world that is so clearly displayed by you believing that Windows 97 is actually an operating system. You probably also believe that there is such a thing as a 99-dollar bill, too, or perhaps a speed limit of 64 miles per hour on certain highways. Perhaps you may even put faith in the belief of a PlayStation 2.9.

Perhaps you might believe that Mysty wants to bang you.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
It's rather fortunate for you that the "dumb" rating (along with all the others) is currently broken.
Perhaps everyone would agree with me.
Perhaps I'd become famous.
Perhaps people would love me.
PERHAPS PERHAPS PERHAPS
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
And perhaps you're a deluded young teenager with mental problems who must post whatever is on your mind, even when that whatever is something rather worthless, insulting, rude, or outright incorrect.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact McIlhenny Company regarding TABASCO® brand Products. We apologize if your recent experience with our product was not a positive one.

If you have a problem with one of our products, we require that the product in question be returned so that our Quality Assurance Manager may have it tested. If you still have the product and you provide us with your complete mailing address, I would then send a self-addressed stamped envelope to have the product picked up. In order to expedite the Q/A process it would be very helpful if you could give us the following information; flavor, size, Best Buy Date and the lot code. All of this information can be found on the bottle. Upon receipt I will send you a replacement. However, if we do not get the product back, we cannot replace it.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your interest in our company and our products.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a bottle of Habanero Tabasco sauce, and I was very disapointed by it. When I bought the hot sauce I assumed that it would be much hotter than regular Tabasco, but when I used it, it tasted milder than regular Tabasco. "Some like it hot. But for those who like it hotter, there's TABASCO Habanero Suace.", is what the box said. I'm wondering if my hot sauce was defective or if it is supposed to be like this. I would also like to know the scoville units of the two hot sauces.

Thank you.

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
"Soy milk makes you gay" ~Leon 2013
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(03-12-2013, 10:38 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: "Soy milk makes you gay" ~Leon 2013

Now why would Leonartist rate his own logic as dumb?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Because he wants to deny it all, but...

WE'VE GOT CHATLOGS ON OUR SIDE
hehehehe
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-13-2013, 01:08 AM)Omega Wrote: WE'VE GOT CHATLOGS ON OUR SIDE
hehehehe

I now have this really dumb urge to draw a picture of a guy with

[3/12/13] 18:42 Myem: leon answer me plz

tatooed on his hip.

Next to another guy with

[3/12/13] 18:31 Leonartist: Soymilk is satanic

tatooed on his waist.

Yeah. I'm weird.