Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should character parts be brought back?
I miss them.
Charecter parts were basically accessories for your avatar which were pretty neat such as things you could hold, user backgrounds, etc.

This guys user background is an example from the old site (Buildism): http://archive.buildism.net/players/NaziGuy/5838
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
No. They kind of ruined the look of 2DWorlds.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(03-07-2013, 04:04 AM)Leonartist Wrote: No. They kind of ruined the look of 2DWorlds.

No, they didn't. They brought a certain charm that people would make an effort on, though it probably wouldn't matter since every other skin maker is dead.

Seriously, we need to start one mega raid this week(end), and do it again and again on Spring Break 'til we hit jackpot.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-07-2013, 04:17 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 04:04 AM)Leonartist Wrote: No. They kind of ruined the look of 2DWorlds.

No, they didn't. They brought a certain charm that people would make an effort on, though it probably wouldn't matter since every other skin maker is dead.

Seriously, we need to start one mega raid this week(end), and do it again and again on Spring Break 'til we hit jackpot.

I've seen good outcomes from these raids. Many of these people who come from the raids seem to be staying.

Well I WAS the walrus.
This I want, but with a currency. They'll be known as EQUIPMENT! Call the currency "bits" again kthx
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Currency is useless.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
So are your posts, but there are some people who seem to like people who express ideas.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Unless Bits are given other uses, it's useless to implement them again. People like Leon or me who made a bunch of CPs but never bought any ended up with 3 thousand bits that were as useless as popcorn slicers.

And though CPs make characters look cooler, yes... the catalog gets spammed with 2-bit items and 8-bit items and recolors and the catalog system just isn't built for it.

So we'd need a complete overhaul of everything to make it worthwhile, in my opinion, and Jacob has said he doesn't really have the time or inclination for it.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
He had the time for it on Buildism; why not here?
(03-12-2013, 11:12 PM)Omega Wrote: He had the time for it on Buildism; why not here?

He's growing older, moving onto different projects and games such as Vexillum and is now in college studying.

Well I WAS the walrus.