Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Sad Story of Ghosty
Leon should make a short story called "The Tale of 2DWorlds' Most Active Users".
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Would I be in it, or would I die off because I was thrown into the volcanic underground of "getting there"?
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-13-2013, 10:54 AM)Omega Wrote: Would I be in it, or would I die off because I was thrown into the volcanic underground of "getting there"?

Yes you'd be on it since you have been really active within the past 2 months or so.
I might make the story instead of asking Leon too.
Big Grin

Well I WAS the walrus.
Okay then, sounds like a friggin awesome tale!

So what's the story going to be about, Jurrasic Buildism? Heh.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
I kind of already did it, in a way, with the Map of the 2D World. Tongue
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Perhaps Me, Oak, and Myem can go to defeat the evil VenomSinister with the holy sword of Ghosty forged by the dwarf Leonartist and given to King Jacob_?
(03-13-2013, 08:55 PM)Omega Wrote: Perhaps Me, Oak, and Myem can go to defeat the evil VenomSinister with the holy sword of Ghosty forged by the dwarf Leonartist and given to King Jacob_?

While having to cross the realms of the scheming princess Ashely, and discovering that it was not actually VenomSinister, but the childish ogre of Franco30557 who had imprisoned and impersonated him, and there are also encounters with the b-Land of Flakes, ruled over by the Gloman Empire, which is in conflict with the Kron Army, led by the great strategist but poor socialite, Kieron.
Ashley sure is a princess.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-13-2013, 08:58 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 08:55 PM)Omega Wrote: Perhaps Me, Oak, and Myem can go to defeat the evil VenomSinister with the holy sword of Ghosty forged by the dwarf Leonartist and given to King Jacob_?

While having to cross the realms of the scheming princess Ashely, and discovering that it was not actually VenomSinister, but the childish ogre of Franco30557 who had imprisoned and impersonated him, and there are also encounters with the b-Land of Flakes, ruled over by the Gloman Empire, which is in conflict with the Kron Army, led by the great strategist but poor socialite, Kieron.

Sounds good. It'll be like The Lord of the Rings then, okay.
(03-14-2013, 12:03 PM)Omega Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 08:58 PM)Ghosty Wrote:

Sounds good. It'll be like The Lord of the Rings then, okay.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention...
  • Innerwebs is Omega's horse.
  • Void is that nagging voice in Oak's head telling him not to murder everyone and steal all the cookies.
  • DysLabs is a farmer who disagrees with everyone but makes good roast beef.
  • Who and Micky are foreign visitors caught up in the b-Land of Flakes.
  • Alevity is a rival swordsmith to Leonartist.
  • Legend is a toddler in some village.
  • Hippo and Duck are a duck and a hippo, respectively.