Get a head start on scritping?
Hmp. I use my arcitectual eye to perfect my creations.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-24-2011, 01:24 AM)Chaos Wrote: Hmp. I use my arcitectual eye to perfect my creations.

One of the rules for the contest is that your game has to have a purpose or a goal of some type. It will be hard to do that without scripting, unless you make some *really* good scenery and a multiplayer server so it can be a place to socialize or something.
Well, why can't it be just ANY game made contest...

I might as well not enter...
(07-24-2011, 02:13 AM)Chaos Wrote: Well, why can't it be just ANY game made contest...

I might as well not enter...

Because one goal of this contest is to improve the quality of Buildism's games. There are already a lot of games where you can walk around and look at scenery, but there's nothing else to do.

That being said, if your architecture is better than anything we've ever seen, I'll give you an exception. But I'm going to put the winners on the homepage, and I only want to show off games that do a good job of showing what you can accomplish, so it will have to be really good.
Be ready buddy.
(07-24-2011, 02:54 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: where you can walk around and look at scenery, but there's nothing else to do.

Oh, you've must of been to my Random Level place...
Im still trying to learn C++ I have a huge book and finished 2 chapters. D;
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-24-2011, 03:12 AM)Ice Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 02:54 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: where you can walk around and look at scenery, but there's nothing else to do.

Oh, you've must of been to my Random Level place...

There are a lot of other games like that, and yours is the best right now. Smile
(07-24-2011, 03:31 AM)simonheros Wrote: Im still trying to learn C++ I have a huge book and finished 2 chapters. D;

I don't understand how reading up on C++ Will help you win this contest
(07-24-2011, 05:20 PM)Duck Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 03:31 AM)simonheros Wrote: Im still trying to learn C++ I have a huge book and finished 2 chapters. D;

I don't understand how reading up on C++ Will help you win this contest

Exactly D: I've been doing it BEFORE this contest. Confusedcared:
So I have no chance in entering/winning Confusedulk:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]