Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How should I improve my skin making?
(03-13-2013, 12:17 PM)Oak Wrote: I don't wanna put Leon down, but he is creative but I've seen a lot better artists than him such as Excel and a few others. I'm sorry Leon.
Sad

Explain please.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
There is no explaining, it's just the truth.
But for now, you are one of the best skin makers in my opinion since you create a handful of skins that actually look neat.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Here Leon, hope this explains things

(03-10-2013, 06:49 AM)Omega Wrote: Oh yes, because 45 minutes to make over 9000 skins is quite the original idea.
IT'S NOT.

Do you know how easy it is to re-size an image? I could do it in 15 seconds, just because you want on a scavenger hunt of MS-paint resizes doesn't mean you're amazing. This skin took me approximately 15 minutes to make... 1 skin we're talking about here. Just because you shat out 33-34 skins in 45 minutes does not make you original.

Anyways, on second thought, make something original, too. 32-33 of your picture skins are practical repeats of other skins (take a photo, resize, cut up, paste, blah blah). You have like 15 cyborg skins, 10 of them aren't even innovative, and you have so many retexures, leg fixes, and all that other bull-crap that nobody would use if it wasn't for being on the front page of the "skins" sub-heading...

Stick to your Raiden (Cool basic character models), Pooka/Recycle Bin (torso images, they're neat ideas), and your Optimus Prime (custom sizes for each body part to seem more realistic)

Quit the Minecraft, the Picture Skins (everyone hates them), the Cyborg skins (they're the same crap), the Domo skins (we don't need rainbow domos too) and truly just quit making all the crap that looks similar to another skin you had in the first place.

Sorry for the massive text wall, you need it.

Sorry.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]