Poll: Is abortion ethical?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes abortion is ethical
55.56%
5 55.56%
No abortion is not ethical
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate: Is abortion ethical?
Fixed your poll for you to something that is accurate. Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-13-2013, 12:36 AM)Oak Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 11:39 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 11:33 PM)Myem Wrote: But fetuses aren't babies you moron.

I also definitely know that you masturbate because it's nearly impossible to resist the urge of those hormones, and I'd like to let you know that all that sperm will dry and die because you failed to put them in a vagina. Congrats, you just killed millions of "babies."

Who are you talking to?

He's talking to everyone in general, how cant you see that?
Also I see that you still consider abortion murder as well as Leon, hehehehe. Who is giving birth to the baby? You or the female? Now if the female is holding YOUR sperm insider HER whom, then it would also be the mans choice too, but also the woman's since SHE is having the baby.

Not really. I just thought that people on here at least had the basic comprehension skills it would take to make reasonable assumptions, but now that I've been proven wrong, I'll just let you know that it was Leonartist that I was trying to put the most emphasis into.

"Also I see that you still consider abortion murder as well as Leon"

Just how much of a moron are you to not get the point that I'm trying to make to Leonartist by using logic that Leon himself could understand?

The rest is so insulting that you didn't even question the beginning of your own post.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Here is why Abortion is good and should always be Legal:
1. The Woman could not afford to have Children or have any more Children or Doesn't want to have any.
2. Most Women that have abortions are raped. Rape means forced Sexual Intercourse without consent.
3. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, miscarriage is the most common of pregnancy loss. 10-25% of all Clinically Recognized Pregnancies end in Miscarriage. Source: http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyco...riage.html
4. With the Abrahamic Religions(Christianity, Islam, Judaism): It states in the Bible that God/Yahweh/Allah orders the deaths of many Babies. Source: http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
5. The Baby has health problems that will lead to significant or severe disabilities/deformities.

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-12-2013, 10:56 PM)Ghosty Wrote: But what if they don't?

What if that baby has a deformed brain or body and you know it will have a deformed brain or body? What if the child is the result of rape?

Would you want to have your child born into a world literally unable to ever put 2 and 2 together and get 4, or be unable to control any of their muscles, or know that they were the unwanted by-product of a man raping a woman?

Everyone has their own destiny. Preventing it by murdur is really awful. What if an aborted disabled baby could have been the next Stephen Hawking? What if an aborted down syndromed baby could have saved its own mother's life? Most disabled people are glad they were not aborted, and are happy with their lives.

Also killing a baby because it was the result of rape is some serious descrimination. That's like saying its right to kill another person because he is a different race than you are.
(03-13-2013, 12:39 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Fixed your poll for you to something that is accurate. Smile

You made it less accurate. The way I had it before made way more sense. "Getting rid of groups of cells" could mean anything from expelling a boul movement to chopping your hand off.
(03-12-2013, 10:56 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 10:51 PM)Leonartist Wrote: yes its right to kill babies

And you call US Satanists.

I never said that. You took one of my poll optoins (before Ghosty removed them) and made it to look like I agreed with it.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Actually, Stephen Hawking was born a Normal Person who didn't do good in School until he went to College. He was a normal person and could do everything a normal person could do until the 1970s, due to ALS(Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Lou Gehrig's disease), but first showed signs of the disease in the late 1960s.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Leon, there are always "what if's" in life, but many times you have to do what's best for yourself and that child. Let's say you are living in a bad neighborhood, have no job, dropped out of high school and have barely any money, do you want that child to suffer?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-13-2013, 12:05 PM)Oak Wrote: Leon, there are always "what if's" in life, but many times you have to do what's best for yourself and that child. Let's say you are living in a bad neighborhood, have no job, dropped out of high school and have barely any money, do you want that child to suffer?

A dead child suffers more than a living one. There is allways orphanages available.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Like BG said. Stephen Hawking had no problems at birth. He was already becoming a brilliant scientist when his crippling disease struck.

And, Leon, that's all a fetus is until it's born. A group of cells. Cancer is a group of cells growing inside a woman's body. A fetus is a group of cells growing inside a woman's body. Cancer feeds off of a woman's resources to grow mostly separate from the growth of the woman. A fetus feeds off of a woman's resources to grow mostly separate from the growth of the woman. If the cancer grows in the wrong way, it can kill the woman. If the fetus grows in the wrong way, it can kill the woman. If the cancer isn't removed from her body properly, it can kill the woman. If the fetus isn't removed from her body properly, it can kill the woman.

And if the living child is in pain, or the orphanage is like all those ones in stories where they cannot adequately provide for all the children? Studies have shown that if a child does not have intense, nearly constant loving care from a mother or a stand-in from a mother, then it will be learning-deficient for the rest of its life.

Let me ask you this, Leon. Is it okay to get rid of termites from your house? Is it okay to swat at a fly? Is it okay to step on a cockroach? Because all of those are more alive than a fetus is. Is it okay to eat chicken meat, or hamburgers, or steak, or bacon? Because all of those come from creatures that are more alive than a fetus is.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-13-2013, 01:20 PM)Leonartist Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 12:05 PM)Oak Wrote: Leon, there are always "what if's" in life, but many times you have to do what's best for yourself and that child. Let's say you are living in a bad neighborhood, have no job, dropped out of high school and have barely any money, do you want that child to suffer?

A dead child suffers more than a living one. There is allways orphanages available.

A dead child doesn't suffer more than a living one because a dead child isn't alive. Orphanages? Do you realize how bad they take care of children in these orphanages?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-13-2013, 04:17 AM)Leonartist Wrote: [quote='Ghosty' pid='7119' dateline='1363129010']
But what if they don't?

What if that baby has a deformed brain or body and you know it will have a deformed brain or body? What if the child is the result of rape?

Would you want to have your child born into a world literally unable to ever put 2 and 2 together and get 4, or be unable to control any of their muscles, or know that they were the unwanted by-product of a man raping a woman?

Everyone has their own destiny. Preventing it by murdur is really awful. What if an aborted disabled baby could have been the next Stephen Hawking? What if an aborted down syndromed baby could have saved its own mother's life? Most disabled people are glad they were not aborted, and are happy with their lives.

Also killing a baby because it was the result of rape is some serious descrimination. That's like saying its right to kill another person because he is a different race than you are.

Raping someone is an unwanted action caused by a man having sex when a woman does not want it, or it is forced. So in reality, it's more like killing someone when you're forced to kill them, or because you never wanted them as a whole.

Children cost over 400,000 dollars from when they are born to when they become eight-teen. This number is rising, and fast. More diseases are popping up, more babies are being born so demand for things such as diapers and things are rising eventually leading to upward costs, and mothers are finding it harder and harder to pay expenses. Say you've got a little boy who wants to try and go to school, but the girl who was raped cannot pay for these things, and she also cannot afford an education for herself, much less another person...

Maybe he's also got Down Syndrome. If they don't help the child because they don't have enough money, he might find it hard to walk around, or even go anywhere because he doesn't have sufficient funding. Maybe the kid has Aspergers, or another Autism-spectrum disease. They can't be cured either.

All large orphanages do not care for their patients. All they do is give them mush to eat, a place to sleep and some rules. They do not give them love , affection, a warm welcome and sometimes these things they do give are inadequate or are not treated properly.

Would you want a child to live there, at the mother's house, or not at all?

The correct answer is the third one, Leon; just face it.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]