Buildism Advertisement Video!
Awesome video! Thanks a bunch for helping us get more users.
Your welcome! It was fun making the video, I also got a chance to experience the gameplay myself while filming! I'm glad I signed up!

Haven't you noticed the increase in players? About 12 of the new players names I recognized from youtube. So yeah.

^^
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
[Image: 2my851v.png]
Hey! Tell your trolls to get off my video!
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-29-2011, 11:46 PM)Chaos Wrote: Hey! Tell your trolls to get off my video!

They're not mine, not like I sent them to your video. I'm real sorry it happened. I don't even know the trolls in the comments, never seen them in my life :/
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
They seem to know you...

"COLINS TRAILER IS BETTER"

Don't worry though, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the young trolls we have here.

Your my love for bringing people.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
And, I don't liek hypercam 3 either. Camstudio works great and no logo in the corner, and it's free!

It's what I used to make the video trailer
so yah
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
This is by far the best buildism video
wait wait theres more, its awesome!, you did an exelent job and while other videos show the page and all that, yours was focused on the game itself, that is not awesome, thats double awesome!
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
thanks so much!
WHATZ GOIN ON!?
He did a wonderful job.

Hello
(07-29-2011, 07:13 PM)Kawleen Wrote: Hello Buildism users! I am currently working on an advertisement video for Buildism! When it is finished, the advertisement will be placed on youtube, and I will share it in this forum, so keep up to date, It's here soon! Smile

hi
[Image: BC12D2E1684B3AF7F8BD52B0E54F8609-1.png]