Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the thing that fish asked if i had a problem?
Shes...nvm, I'll keep my comment to myself.
Good boy, lol.
Hello
Anyway how long was her ban? I think it would be best at this point to start giving fish bans that last a little longer because she seems to always break the rules at least once a week...
Ima get stalked. Why cant she be inlove with you ashely. My life would be much easier. lol
(07-30-2011, 06:15 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Anyway how long was her ban? I think it would be best at this point to start giving fish bans that last a little longer because she seems to always break the rules at least once a week...

It was a 1 dayer.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-30-2011, 06:15 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Anyway how long was her ban? I think it would be best at this point to start giving fish bans that last a little longer because she seems to always break the rules at least once a week...

1 day, but your right. Next time it will be longer.
The thing on your wall is a name-joke. Fire... heat... ?
(07-30-2011, 06:15 PM)Fire Wrote: Ima get stalked. Why cant she be inlove with you ashely. My life would be much easier. lol

It was a 1 dayer.

Because I'm the (Mean) one. I wouldn't tolerate it.
@Glome, It just adds up, similar to Kieron's situation.
Hello
What do you mean by "adds up". I say the more a user breaks a rule the longer the ban should be. This should be for everyone if you break a rule and get a 1 day ban, come back and break the rule apparently the 1 day ban isn't enough so give them a 2 or 3 day ban. If they still break the same rule just keep making the ban longer until they learn their lesson and stop breaking the rules.
What I mean by it adding up is if she continues to break rules her record will be brought up and Jacob will decided on a IP ban. She isn't doing too bad at the moment but if it continues it may happen.
Hello
I'll stop breaking the rules. I got deleted once (THIS GUY'S FAULT!) and a warning from Jacob_ for auguring. Tongue And that ban I think. Anywayz you could of been on "16 and Pregnant!". trolololololol