Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Country Domination -Forum Game-
Unfortunately, due to the recent attempts to interfere with deployment of cargo, weapons, and chemicals from Carolina, we have decided to simply stay and the Britain Army must come to us for supplies.

Carolina is advised to stay as far as possible away from Japan- any planes found at the site will immediately be shot down unless the planes in Britain are revoked from the site. Any alliance once wanted to be established with Carolina will now be receded and the soon-to-be-sent peace treaty with Carolina has been shredded, burned, and more or less eliminated.

Any actions created by France or Canada are to be immediately stopped via a treaty, as France has broken free from Germany's original alliance. We do hope to establish a sort of treaty of 4 between France, Canada, Japan, and Britain to take down Germany as one. We hope this is effective, and 200,000 troops from Japan, 50,000 from Britain, and 125,000 from the France-Canada joint group is to be supplied to stop any attacks from Carolina, or scattering troops from Germany.

We effectively will then place 1,500,000 troops in the 4 surrounding countries total, leaving 2.8 million to attack Germany alone, and if needed, France/Canada and Britain will supply their troops.

We hope this plan works out, as none except parts of Africa agree with Germany's plans. Germany numbers 2.5 million, and Africa supplies approximately one fifth of this. Germany's recent escapes to other countries have weakened its naval and land troops, leaving it susceptible to our attack, which originally would not have worked.

Carolina is more than welcome to join a collaboration, as if the five of us are to work together, we could easily join to destroy any destructive areas moreso than Germany, such as the illusive Australia. However, if Carolina wishes to decline, we will remove all ships and planes from the surrounding area, so Carolina's best choice is to accept or vacate the area in order to keep the Air Force and Naval Fleet alive there. I will try my best to stop Britain from ever fighting you again, and perhaps may even offer to rebuild what was lost, though thousands of lives is a big number, we hope you will accept this deal. We would like to have you as part of an official raid against Germany, as I have heard word they attempt to attack 4 American countries, yours being one, the Official Democracy of California (north/south) and the Official Montana Militia.

~Ijiki Totoymo Ataki
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-15-2013, 12:13 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Unfortunately for England, Asheville had long since been a ghost town -- replanted with lush forests, along with many miles around it, to help replenish the atmosphere. The only deaths were that of many rare and endangered species of wildlife, such as deer, the red fox, and and the black bear. Many nations everywhere turn to England in shock and horror at this unwarranted attack, which not only directly adds to the level of carbon dioxide and radiation in the air from the vaporized trees, but prevents the removal of some of it because of the lack of trees, and because of the irradiated soil meaning they are unable to be replanted.

The seaports of Charleston and Wilmington send out large solar-powered aircraft carriers to blockade England's shoreline, and international trade with Britain has been nearly halted. All of the few flights to Britain from the remains of America have been halted, as have the many few flights from China, France, Italy, Germany, the Middle East, and Nigeria (which has become a powerful country, relatively speaking, over the past decades). A warning is sent to Britain from Carolina: if any unwarranted attacks are unleashed over any countries anywhere in the world by Britain, then any planes, boats, or other vehicles leaving Britain will be shot down, even civilian vehicles, such as still exist. If any nuclear attacks are launched, even if they do not reach their target, then Carolina will retaliate on British soil.

We overrule. The Great Britannia shall never perish from OUR land. Carolina is ours, and always will be so. We will never come to an agreement or alliance with your filthy nation. The British Navy and Royal Air Force have bombed each and every one of your troops barricading our holy soil without warning, or notice. You must surrender this instant before Japan steps in and gives Carolina a nice "tasty dish" with extra pollutants and poisons just for your people. Get out of our land, we say. Stop crumbling the reputation of the British. You may never ever sacrifice another soul again. If you make any threats again, we shall proceed to report them all to the U.N and classify it as acts of terrorism. Now back off, we say.

(03-15-2013, 06:34 PM)Ghosty Wrote: After Britain's humiliatingly quick change of attitude towards Japan after the attacks upon Buckinghamshire, the Canadians and French have worked out an alliance. If either nation is attacked again by the British or Japanese, both nations will retaliate, but as of yet, the reaction of either country to an offensive attack by the other nation has not yet been determined.

Carolina's few warships and airplanes continue to patrol the waters around England, preventing incoming and outgoing supply vessels, which will make it difficult for Japan to send or receive any supplies to or from Britain. There are rumors of Carolina joining the French-Canadian alliance if hostilities continue, though the official stance of Jacob Fisher's country is still neutral.

You will never win this. The French and Canadian people will not buy your nonsensical bull. Forever may Carolina be alone with no allies.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-15-2013, 07:15 PM)Oak Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 12:13 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Unfortunately for England, Asheville had long since been a ghost town -- replanted with lush forests, along with many miles around it, to help replenish the atmosphere. The only deaths were that of many rare and endangered species of wildlife, such as deer, the red fox, and and the black bear. Many nations everywhere turn to England in shock and horror at this unwarranted attack, which not only directly adds to the level of carbon dioxide and radiation in the air from the vaporized trees, but prevents the removal of some of it because of the lack of trees, and because of the irradiated soil meaning they are unable to be replanted.

The seaports of Charleston and Wilmington send out large solar-powered aircraft carriers to blockade England's shoreline, and international trade with Britain has been nearly halted. All of the few flights to Britain from the remains of America have been halted, as have the many few flights from China, France, Italy, Germany, the Middle East, and Nigeria (which has become a powerful country, relatively speaking, over the past decades). A warning is sent to Britain from Carolina: if any unwarranted attacks are unleashed over any countries anywhere in the world by Britain, then any planes, boats, or other vehicles leaving Britain will be shot down, even civilian vehicles, such as still exist. If any nuclear attacks are launched, even if they do not reach their target, then Carolina will retaliate on British soil.

We overrule. The Great Britannia shall never perish from OUR land. Carolina is ours, and always will be so. We will never come to an agreement or alliance with your filthy nation. The British Navy and Royal Air Force have bombed each and every one of your troops barricading our holy soil without warning, or notice. You must surrender this instant before Japan steps in and gives Carolina a nice "tasty dish" with extra pollutants and poisons just for your people. Get out of our land, we say. Stop crumbling the reputation of the British. You may never ever sacrifice another soul again. If you make any threats again, we shall proceed to report them all to the U.N and classify it as acts of terrorism. Now back off, we say.

(03-15-2013, 06:34 PM)Ghosty Wrote: After Britain's humiliatingly quick change of attitude towards Japan after the attacks upon Buckinghamshire, the Canadians and French have worked out an alliance. If either nation is attacked again by the British or Japanese, both nations will retaliate, but as of yet, the reaction of either country to an offensive attack by the other nation has not yet been determined.

Carolina's few warships and airplanes continue to patrol the waters around England, preventing incoming and outgoing supply vessels, which will make it difficult for Japan to send or receive any supplies to or from Britain. There are rumors of Carolina joining the French-Canadian alliance if hostilities continue, though the official stance of Jacob Fisher's country is still neutral.

You will never win this. The French and Canadian people will not buy your nonsensical bull. Forever may Carolina be alone with no allies.

I am sorry, but I am a peaceful ruler. I only attack when others are attacked. I have given a fair warning to the nation of Carolina, and thus signaled 8 of their warships to evacuate the area due to possible attack. Turns out I was right.

Sir, I would like to note to you that we are bigger than you are. A treaty on our part was best for both of us, because you give us the extra boost we need and you need so too. We will only attack in form of self-defense, and if you attempt to attack Carolina via U.N. Controlled weaponry we may sign off with Carolina to fight you.

Thin ice is not a good place to be in these times, and I suggest an attack on Carolina will not be necessary. Please refrain from decisions of provoking war with Germany, as you know that we can not defeat them. If they hear word of Carolina, us, any more of America, or even Japan and France/Canada.

Speaking of France/Canada, we have joined an alliance as four. An attack on Germany is possible, but only for 4 more months as they attempt to attack one at a time. A single attack can last over 3 weeks, so if Carolina would like to defeat Germany before being assimilated they are more than welcome to do so.

Also, due to the loss of your many thousands of lives and your tens of warships, we have supplied 15 cargo ships, 10 warships and we have also supplied 10,000 of our troops to help the cause. Live long and be free.

~Ijiki Totoymo Ataki

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Today, 4:44 PM EST
A treaty worked out between the Republic of Avon Lake and the Republic of Ohio expands Avon Lake. The state has since renamed itself the Republic of Phoenicia. It has worked out a fre trade agreement with North Korea for weapons, as we prepare to defend ourselves if needed.
Daniel Write, Minister of District 1, has announced that a treaty has been passed by the Ministry to accept Carolina as an ally.
He stated:
Quote:Any attack on Carolina will be seen as an attack against Phoenicia and will be acted upon accordingly, even if Carolina denies the treaty..
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Germany cannot attack anyone since nobody has CLAIMED Germany yet on the thread. Carolina is a small 3rd world parish that relies on its stinking tobacco and cotton. Why don't we destroy their fields and wipe out their economic status? Sounds like quite a good way to eliminate Mr. Jacob Fisher's settlement.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Why would we do this? This isn't right. I am a peaceful ruler, and this can't happen; by the way, these are the states of the current Countries, and Germany is supposed to count because that's like saying a pillow doesn't exist even though it's right there until someone touches it.

Germany- Army of 2.8 million- 4 million inhabitants in total.
Britain- Army of 800,000- 1.3 million inhabitants in total.
Japan- Army of 1.2 million- 2.1 million inhabitants in total.
Carolina- Army of 75,000- 225,000 inhabitants in total.
Pheonicia- Army of 145,000- 465,000 inhabitants in total.
Australia- Army of 6.4 million- 9 million inhabitants in total.*
Texas- Army of 500,000- 1.4 million inhabitants in total
North California- Army of 1.2 million. 1.9 million inhabitants in total
South California- Army of 400,000. 3.1 million inhabitants in total.
Alaska- Army of 10,000. 32,000 inhabitants in total.
Russia- Army of 2.8 million. 3.1 million inhabitants in total.
Siberia- Army of 157,000. 390,000 inhabitants in total*
India- Army of 1 million. 1.75 million inhabitants in total.

These countries are somewhat unclaimed and I will update this list when needed.

Anyways, I'll try to make this seem like it has Computer AI while we as players control until someone takes Germany, or any of the other countries.
You know, this would be a fun game where the computer would simulate unclaimed countries.
That would be amazing.
Today, 4:11 PM
The Ministry of Phoenicia has signed the Peace Act.
Peace Act Wrote:Article I Abstract
(1) The Peace Act is a framework to create peace and understanding between nations.

Article II Membership
(1) The Peace Act accepts any countries who wish to join, provided they fill the obligations.
(2) Any country must be peaceful and not aggressive.
(3) Any country must be democratic.

Article III Laws
(1) The world leaders shall meet and vote to pass legislation.
(2) All countries under the Peace Act will be forced to observe the laws.
(3) Any unfaithful country shall be under political pressure if it does not observe a law.
Dyslabs, there are already many domination style games but they are mainly RTS's.
Afterwind is an example of one.

Back to the RP:

According to the British Press in Leeds, as of 2-8-86 we now have 30M inhabitants. Those statistics of yours are way off, sir.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Give me a minute while I find out what a RTS is.
I'm going with real-time strategy and not Reformed Theological Seminary.
But, I'm guessing, most of them are singleplayer?
Anyway, we're getting a bit off-topic here.
I can try to simulate them the best I can-

Right now, I will simulate Germany, Russia, Alaska, and India-

India
[spoiler] There has been some losses due to disease in the area. My name is ~undecided~ and I have found this to be trouble. I have heard also of a possible attack on Germany, but keeping my notes away from Germany is best lest I want to forfeit my millions of people and lose my entire army, navy, and air force. America is in disputes, Alaska and North California may be joining, but South California may object and try to attack Alaska before North Carolina can reach them. I am in cahoots with South California, so if this happens we must intercede, as California is eliminating its north and south divisions as though they are like rusting metal, slowly but surely.

Good luck to South Carolina.
स् पर्श पुष् य फल-फूल हैं।. [/spoiler]

Germany-
[spoiler] As far as we are concerned, we are fine. We have been able to stabilize and are looming over Japan at the moment. Britain's alliance with Japan alarms us, but it does not matter. We are stronger than them. We will kill them.

Hearing of what they have done to Carolina, this is good news. All of America can rot in hell after attempting to kill off some of Naval fleet. Carolina, Ohio, Lake Avon, Alaska, All of California, Texas, and the three other communities that still exist.

Japan, Britain, France/Canada, America, and eventually Australia WILL die. I am sure of it.
~undecided~... Kämpfen Sie bis Tote! [/spoiler]

Russia-
[spoiler] Хорошие новости и плохие новости.
Хорошие новости- We have effectively been able to destroy parts of Africa's surviving tribes but North and West Africa are too strong for 150,000 troops. We would need to send lots of men to destroy them.
Теперь, плохие новости, we haven't found a way to deploy a weapon upon any of Siberia. this hopefully will change in a couple months when we can actually find materials to bomb Siberia for purpose of war and materials in their 48 safehouses of the estimated 912.

Мать будет жить вечно, после войны, и все. [/spoiler]

Alaska-
[spoiler] We are afraid of an attack from South California, Canada/France and lastly Russia. We have found that North California wants to accept a treaty with us, and that we will accept. They are coming to supply 50,000 troops to us, increasing our population and army by a substantial amount while in return providing oil heat pumps. We will try to supply any war building with these tunnels, with bimonthly deliveries. We wish to survive longer, and we would also like it if Carolina intercepted the looming 15,000 troops behind North Carolina.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

VICTORY TO ALASKA [/spoiler]